This comprehensive eBook series, representing more than 10 years’ worth of Elliott wave trading lessons from a 20+ year trading veteran, covers virtually every real-life scenario you will come across as an active Elliott wave trader.
EWI’s own Jeffrey Kennedy is one of the most prolific and sought-after trading instructors in the business. His Trader’s Classroom Collection represents the best of more than 10 years’ worth of Elliott wave trading lessons, which draw from his 20+ year career as a market analyst and an active trader. As Jeffrey put it, “the Trader’s Classroom Collection is the most practical, timeless and intensive educational series I have ever produced. It’s like my personal how-to manual for Elliott wave traders.”
Jeffrey has focused this series on how to use the Wave Principle on its own, or with supporting disciplines like MACD, Fibonacci, bar patterns and more, to help you make smarter trading decisions – day in, day out, in any market.
Its breadth of insight is wide and offers you practical and easy-to-understand techniques that you can start applying to your trading right away.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to make yourself a better trader
- Six ways the Wave Principle helps traders
- How the Wave Principle fits certain trading styles: Corrective patterns
- When does seven equal three?
- Origins and applications of the Fibonacci sequence
- How to identify and use support and resistance levels
- How historical extremes act like price boundaries
- How to interpret failed new highs and lows
- How “gaps” attract and then repel prices
- What it takes to be a consistently successful trader
- How the Wave Principle can improve your trading
- How to confirm that you have the right Elliott Wave count
- How to use the Wave Principle to set protective stops
- Why Elliott’s guideline of alternation is indispensable
- How Diagonal Triangles can expand your trading opportunities
- How January price data determines support and resistance for the whole year
- How to integrate technical indicators into an Elliott Wave forecast
- How to use Bar Patterns to spot trade setups
- How to use price gaps as trade setups: The “Double Tap”
- How to help yourself trade better
- Using the Wave Principle to trade
- High-opportunity trade setups
- Fibonacci-related trading tip
- How to get the mindset of a trader
- Using Fibonacci to improve your trading
- Tricks of the trader
- How to make Bar Patterns work for you
More courses from the same author: Jeffrey KennedyShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1