Jennifer Dieter – Compression Band Flossing Practitioner Certification
Become a Certified Compression Band Flossing Practitioner in this hands-on course powered by RockTape, and boost your credentials as you learn everything you need to know to offer flossing services the next day.
Compression Band Flossing Practitioner Certification teaches the fundamentals of flossing through a full day of interactive labs. Learn how to combine flossing and functional movement to produce the kinds of active treatment strategies that are revolutionizing rehab.
Discover effective flossing treatments you can use for pain, sprains/strains, swelling, tendinopathies and more.
- Review the principles of compression band flossing and supporting evidence
- Describe the physiological and neurological effects of flossing
- Demonstrate how to apply flossing for best results
- Compare and contrast common flossing techniques and review indications/contraindications for each
- Demonstrate how flossing techniques can be combined with corrective exercise to improve pain, sprains/strains, swelling, tendinopathies and more
- Develop flossing applications based on your assessment/treatment approach and the individual needs of your patient
Would you like to receive Jennifer Dieter – Compression Band Flossing Practitioner Certification ?
PRINCIPLES OF COMPRESSION BAND FLOSSING
- Movement, mobility, and motor control
- Movement Pyramid framework
- Fascial anatomy/physiology
- Physiological/neurological effects of flossing techniques
- Current literature related to flossing techniques
- Flossing and fascial gliding
- Indications, contraindications, and application safety
FUNDAMENTAL FLOSSING TECHNIQUES AND TREATMENT STRATEGIES
- Tension, direction and pressure
- Tissue-related techniques
- Joint-related techniques
- Treatment protocols
- Treatment positions
- Graded exposure techniques
APPLY FLOSSING TECHNIQUES EFFECTIVELY WITH YOUR PATIENTS
- Lower extremity (foot/ankle, knee, hip)
- Upper extremity (hand/wrist, elbow, shoulder)
- Breathing assessment
- Ribcage, diaphragm
- Condition specific applications
- Progression and regression protocol
CASE STUDIES AND PROBLEM SOLVING
More courses from the same author: Jennifer DieterShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
There are no reviews yet.