Description of Emotional Intelligence: Master Anxiety, Fear, & Emotions
What you’ll learn
- Feel good (or at least better) no matter what is going on around you
- Stop your emotions from spiraling out of control
- Feel resilient and capable of handling life stressors
- Stop racing thoughts and calm your anxiety
- Develop mindfulness by focusing on the present moment
- Feel confident and in control of your emotional state and your life
We are top Udemy instructors in the personal development category. Our courses have been taken by over 700,000+ happy students from 200 countries.
We have a thriving community in the course and we are actively involved and answer questions within 24h.
Developing Emotional Intelligence is the biggest key to overcoming negative emotions, such as anxiety and fear.
This course will give you the tools that you need to develop emotional intelligence so you can recognize negative emotions (such as anxiety) while they’re happening, identify the triggers that cause the emotion, and overcome the emotion.
We’ve been told lies about our emotions:
- Emotions are bad or that we’re not supposed to express them.
- We should trust them—trust our gut—but, wait, no—emotions are irrational and shouldn’t be trusted
- Emotions are something that happens TO us and, therefore, they’re outside of our control.
The truth is that you CAN control your emotional state, including fear and anxiety. You can learn how to avoid the unwanted ones and purposefully create the ones you want. Just think about an astronaut—they HAVE to learn how to control their mind, emotions and body in order to handle the extreme stress of living in space. And, if they are human beings and can develop their emotional intelligence to overcome any anxiety and fear, so can you.
In fact, the skill of emotional intelligence is perhaps the most valuable skill you can EVER acquire. By developing your INTRApersonal emotional intelligence skills, you are able to understand and regulate your own emotions. And that is the best way to be prepared to develop your INTERpersonal skills, a.k.a. your ability to understand other people’s emotions.
Being able to cope with and prevent high intensity stress, anxiety and fear unlocks our greatest abilities, frees us to go for our wildest dreams, and is a powerful factor that is often overlooked when comparing those who are successful at achieving their dreams and those who are not.
For most of us, in our homes and schools, no one teaches us about our emotions and how they work.
No one teaches that WE can control emotions such as fear and anxiety by using the power of our own mind to become aware of our thoughts and feelings and so unlock the ability to choose our emotions and direct the content of our lives.
No one teaches us that lack of emotional management is what leads to drama, anxiety, suffering, addiction, stress and poor decisions…. And that if we learn to control our emotions we can avoid these things.
Emotional intelligence matters!
And that’s why we’ve created this course. We’ll focus on 3 of the most undesirable emotions—uncertainty, anxiety, fear—and how you can use emotional awareness and self-control techniques to take back control of your emotions and feel better now.
We’ll teach you what your emotions REALLY mean, how to recognize them, and how to direct them in a way that allows you to move toward your life goals
We’ll teach how to get out of your head and become the observer of your emotions as they happen, so you can avoid being hijacked by your own brain and feel in control again. In other words, you will take your power back from anxiety, stress, and negative emotions.
What you’ll learn in Emotional Intelligence: Master Anxiety, Fear, & Emotions
In this course, you will learn:
- Emotional Intelligence insights into to what emotions are and how they work
- Emotional Intelligence tools to recognize and identify your emotions
- Emotional Intelligence tools to direct your thoughts, giving you the power to direct your emotions
- Emotional Intelligence techniques for re-framing your perspective to find the blessings hidden within the pain
- How to take back your power and put yourself first
- Emotional Intelligence techniques for stress reduction and to make every day more enjoyable
- Proven emotional Intelligence tools for preventing loss of emotional control
- Emotional Intelligence techniques for de-escalating anxiety and fear
- NLP (neuro linguistic programming) techniques to rewire emotional reactions and anchor positive emotions
- Emotional intelligence tools to cope with challenges using humor and other self-empowerment techniques
- Emotional intelligence techniques to develop feelings of self-confidence and certainty
- Emotional intelligence techniques to master feeling hopeful and joyful
- So, if you are ready to reprogram your brain and let go of negative emotions, such as anxiety and fear, and learn the power of emotional intelligence enroll now, we look forward to seeing you in the course!
Who this Emotional Intelligence: Master Anxiety, Fear, & Emotions course is for:
- You’re experiencing UNCERTAINTY in your life and want to feel confident and at ease.
- You’re STRESSED OUT and want tools to cope with the ups and downs of life and perform better under stress.
- You experience ANXIETY, FEAR, or WORRY and you want to learn how to prevent de-escalate these emotions.
- You are tired of feeling like your emotions are outside of your CONTROL.
- You no longer want to experience DRAMA, fighting or emotional turmoil in your life.
- You want to understand your emotions, how they work, and how you can manage them.
- You want to learn how to take control of your thoughts, avoid negative, compulsive THINKING and silence your inner critic
- You’re a life coach, counselor, social worker, teacher, nurse or parent who wants to HELP OTHERS learn to take control of their emotions.
About Joeel & Natalie
Joeel and Natalie Rivera are professional speakers, trainers, and coaches.
Their mission is to provide tools that empower people to ignite their dreams, unleash their potential and fulfill their purpose. Through their company, Transformation Services, Inc., they provide digital content publishing, online courses, and life coach training programs that act as a catalyst for personal empowerment.
Joeel is a former psychology professor with a Master’s Degree in Counseling and Education and is currently completing his dissertation for his Ph.D. in Psychology, with an emphasis on happiness. Using the science of psychology and human potential, they train leading edge entrepreneurs, leaders, life coaches, and individuals how to master the power of their mind and create their destiny.
They are serial entrepreneurs who challenge and inspire others to take their power back through self-employment as INDIEpreneurs, (self-employed freedom junkies). Between the two of them, they’ve started over a dozen businesses, from photography to a non-profit teen coaching center, and from an import business to a holistic virtual office.
They became INFOpreneurs in 2014 when they fully transitioned their print magazine into digital format because they found they could reach an exponential, worldwide market at a fraction of the time and cost. They closed their physical offices and began converting their in-person workshops and speeches into information products and online courses. Then, in 2015 they received a proverbial “kick in the pants” to go “all-in” when Joeel fell ill after traveling overseas. Unable to leave the house, they continued to reach and inspire their market by digitizing their popular workshops, life coach training programs and certifications, making them available worldwide at a fraction of the cost.
Today, they have served over 700,000 students from 200 countries and territories.
Proof:Share Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1