Learn How To Pass The Guard With This Five Step System From The World’s Most Sought After Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Coach
- Push the vast limits of guard passing fundamentals and study Professor John Danaher’s unified system for killing the guard.
- Learn what the five steps to guard passing are, the requirements for the guard passer, and John’s NAC guard passing method.
- Professor John Danaher is one of the smartest minds in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and the famous coach of athletes like Gordon Ryan, Garry Tonon, and GSP.
- Cut down on your learning time around one of the hardest tasks in BJJ, passing the guard with precision.
- Know more, win more.
What You’ll Learn In Passing The Guard
Push the vast limits of guard passing fundamentals and study Professor John Danaher’s unified system for killing the guard. Combine the core concepts with his one-of-a-kind insights to bring your knowledge of how to pass a guard to a whole new level. Many regard Professor Danaher as the single best instructor in all of grappling right now, and this is your chance to get 8 volumes packed with the same teaching he gives his championship athletes.
The mission of John Danaher’s Go Further Faster series is to share his incredible knowledge of the basics of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, so that everyone can benefit from high level instruction and technique no matter where they are. Professor Danaher’s style of coaching is thorough, detail-oriented, and created to be so systematic and complete that a grappler of any skill level can pick it up and come away with effective answers to his biggest problems.
Across this 8-volume masterclass series, John Danaher breaks down his overview of the problems guard presents, and how he goes about solving them. Every guard pass has certain requirements built in, and now you can learn exactly what those are and how to use them to your advantage with laws and principles of human movement and grappling. Instead of seeing the guard as infinite traps and bad options, instead see your path to dominant positions and safety with these helpful techniques and advantages.
These 8-volumes are like a college course on how to pass a guard, taught by one of the smartest coaches in the world. He covers every detail, no matter how small, so that you can get everything out of this series. Learn the right ways to walk, hold your posture, get back up from knock downs, and break frames to establish the pass.
Pass the guard by asking the right questions, then using your techniques to answer them. Every guard pass has the same steps, just in different forms. Break and reduce their connections and attacks, control distance, and pass from the safe positions that John recommends. With that step-by-step fundamental knowledge, you can begin moving safely through the guard with the passes Professor Danaher considers the most useful in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
Learn the important movements and details behind the most popular passes in all of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and how they fit together into one cohesive game. Master the basics behind the knee cut pass, the toreando, the leg drag, smash pass, long step, and the over under and double under positions. Once Professor Danaher has explained all of the grips, forces, and steps in those attacks, you can begin to break down the sequences of guard passing one by one.
More courses from the same author: John DanaherShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses