Description of Self-Hypnosis Training (Saimin-jutsu Green Belt)
Join sensei John Farley to learn Self-Hypnosis Training (Saiminjutsu — Ninja Hypnotism, Green Belt Level).
What you’ll learn in Self-Hypnosis Training (Saimin-jutsu Green Belt)
- Accomplish any goal. Program your subconscious mind to achieve financial, personal or business objectives.
- Control autonomic bodily functions: blood flow, heart rate, blood pressure, pain, immune system and more.
- Performance and Behavior. Whether for sports or bad habits, the subconscious mind controls automatic/unconscious performance and behaviors.
- Module 1 — Hypnotism: benefits and uses
- Module 2 — Hypnosis session for a better night’s sleep
- Module 3 — Breath work — Influence the “bridge” between mind and body
- Module 4 — H.E.A.L. + Body
- Module 5 — Structuring Suggestions — The proper process for hypnotic suggestions
- Module 6 — Revivification — Learn to deepen the hypnotic trance
- Module 7 — VAKO — Go even deeper
- Module 8 — Metaphors, Analogies, Associations and Symbols — Learn faster
- Module 9 — Emerge and a Hypnosis Session
About John Farley
Sensei John’s primary aim is teaching and coaching others to raise and exceed their expectations and their results in both life and business.
Featured on ABC’s Good Morning America, NBC, PBS, as well as print and radio. Sensei John, 5th degree saiminjutsu black belt, is the founder of Bujin Saiminjutsu™ — the mystic hypnotism art of the ninja. Sensei John has more than 40 years in the martial arts. Originally, a direct student of world famous karate grandmaster and 5x national champion, Master Hidy Ochiai — John won multiple black belt championships which he credits to a shift in mindset. He also studied Togakure-ryu ninjutsu in New York City, and discovered saiminjutsu while earning rankings in other martial arts.
Sensei John is a master hypnotist of over 30 years, first taught and mentored by hypnotist John Halpin, the former hypnotist for boxing legend Iron Mike Tyson. John is also a professionally trained stage hypnotist, a certified firewalking instructor, and a fitness expert. He is certified with The National Guild of Hypnotists and The Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
Sensei John believes that the ninja’s mystic art of saiminjutsu — enhanced for today’s world, is required for protection, persuasion & success — as well as personal power & self-mastery. With university degrees in physical education/adult fitness, and a doctorate in applied sports psychology/sports hypnosis, John is uniquely qualified to share his knowledge of the mind, body and spirit with others. His skills were developed “in the field” and under pressure.
More courses from the same author: John FarleyShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1