The Practical Practitioner is for anyone who wants the newest streamlined coaching practitioner training developed and taught by a recognized leader in the NLP and Coaching fields. If you are new to NLP or you are already an NLP Practitioner or Master Practitioner you’ll benefit from the strong emphasis on how to conversationally coach the unconscious mind.
Neuro-science has long known that our unconscious functioning precedes conscious awareness by a 1/2 second. This means that most if not all coaching issues like motivation and procrastination, indecision, conflicting priorities, burnout and overwhelm, and performance anxiety are a result of automatic (unconscious) reactions and patterns which occur before conscious awareness.
Amazingly, though, most coaching programs available today rely heavily on conscious processing through questioning, analysis, and tasking. This is like trying to steer a train by asking someone in the last car to change the direction of the entire train. It simply won’t work. The Practical Practitioner will teach you how to work with unconscious processes that are at the root of most issues, yet do it in a natural, conversational way that makes this approach adaptable to any context.
John Overdurf is able to simplify complex concepts into practical step- by-step processes with tremendous scope in the “real world.” The result is a training where you’ll acquire cutting-edge conversational skills effective for business, coaching and therapy while shifting your paradigm of change and what is possible in your life.
John Overdurf’s teaching emphasizes the balance of skill development while also transforming from the inside out to create congruent competence. Skills alone make a technician with no humanity or heart. Transformation alone is inspirational, but sometimes lacks the “how to” details. Because John teaches to both the conscious and unconscious mind you’ll have a direct experience of skill development and personal transformation – and to the extent you are open and ready for it- increase your congruence and belief in yourself to be a positive presence in life.
The Practical Practitioner will equip you with Practical, Real World Applications. In many ways it is completely streamlined, but in other ways far more complex than what is traditionally taught in NLP Practitioner Trainings. You’ll find it to be VERY practical. No BS, no theory that is not directly related to how you use the processes in the real world.
Because The Practical Practitioner is an eight day Practitioner Training with a lot of newer information, to cover some of the classic content amenable to home study, you’ll receive three weekly downloads of audios, videos and other preparation material so you’ll hit the ground running at the live training.
Each of these preparation downloads included inductions to create the optimal state of learning of the information, using binaural beats to help stabilize a relaxed alert state which would be revivified in the live training.
The Practical Practitioner is something new and fresh! While this training was informed by NLP and Hypnosis, The Practical Practitioner is much more reflective my own clinical experience and research as well as applied Neuroscience, Social Psychology, Embodied Cognition and Rhizomatic Perception. (If you are wondering what Rhizomatic Perception is, you can check it out here.) The Practical Practitioner includes some of the best models I’ve ever created to date. They have changed how I work with clients, but more importantly how I perceive reality and live Life.
- The Construction and De-construction of Reality – What are the neurological, linguistic and quantum mechanical principles which dictate how we perceive reality? Understanding these will deepen your ability to get to the heart of most client issues as well as help you live a happier, healthier Life!
- The Five Principles of Rhizomatic Inquiry – Wondering what Rhizomatic Inquiry is? This may be be the best reason to take to this training!
- These principles provide a useful way for conceptualizing what’s happening in the brain (especially in the sub-dominant hemisphere) to more effectively prime and engage the brain for change and transformation.
- What are the principles and how can you use them to be an even more effective coach and hypnotherapist…and live a more grounded, creative and expansive Life? All the principles are brought to life through a series of innovative exercises! This information is truly transformative and will give you an amazing perspective for how to perceive reality on all levels! This is the most significant material I’ve developed so far!
- Overdurfian Hypnotic Coaching – All we are is…changing, and this model has evolved quite a bit, even in the last year! It is now consolidated into five field-tested principles. Lots of new nuances are covered. How can you use hypnotic principles and the meta pattern of all NLP patterns in a more conversational up-time delivery to create the same effects as formal hypnotic induction? How can you glide on the natural tendencies of the nervous system to create resilient change?
- Conversational State Elicitation – This is well-beyond how most people teach and use this. The feedback I get is the metaphor which sets-up these segments teaches the content all by itself! This is the true basis of conversational change which can be done any context. What are the keys to elicitation and anchoring no one tells you?
- The Synesthesia Splitter 2.0 – Synesthesias ending in unwanted emotions are usually the reason why people seek coaching. Often clients may present they have an unwanted feeling, but have a very challenging time identifying what triggers it. How can you help others disconnect from unwanted feelings from all types of triggers? I developed technique for how to transform synethesias without finding the trigger. This is an all-purpose protocol which can be the basis for how to do potent change work for many issues. It’s easy to learn and use. This segment includes a lucid, instructive demo with obvious impact.
- Foreground Background Shifting & Quantum Perceptual Positions – Our perception of fore-ground-background in an context determines how we create meaning, and therefore, our emotional reactions How can you use one our deepest precognitive perceptual processes to create very rapid change?
- Using Quantum Perceptual Positions is easy way to transform relationships all on it’s own! What is the “real fourth position in perceptual positions – straight from the quantum and how can you use it? (This is not the one NLP trainers talk about!)
- Neurological Priming – This is probably the most under-utilized application of neuroscience when it comes to coaching and therapy. How can you apply the under- used technique of priming to create generative resource states?
- Imagine if you could design “brain exercises” which flood a specific area of the brain with blood, a.k.a., energy and information. You’ll learn some valuable processes which most clients and course participants experienced as “magical” – and I don’t use that term very often!
- Beyond Goals 3.0 – This includes brand, new refinements in this model about why goals don’t work and what does. The model is now taught world-wide in the corporate and therapeutic worlds and it’s a great way to live your life! How can you create alignment, naturally, so you are moving toward what you want? What are simple questions you can ask to resolve conflicts, clearing the way for consistent motivation and staying on purpose? What are the flaws of the old model and how have they been changed? (Yes, all we are is changing.)
- Embodied Cognition: Going Below and Beyond Sub-Modalities – This is the new “sub-modalities.” It is, without a doubt one of the most important areas in neuroscience, if you are interested in creating deep and resilient change. What was Erickson paying attention to that most people don’t mention? And, how can you to get the same results as many regression techniques, but with no regression? How can you find the “linch pin” of a problem construction quickly?
In The Practical Practitioner you’ll learn to how crack the code of the unconscious mind.
- Creative Reframing – How can you use the problem to create resources for the solution? This not the standard NLP stuff. This is a novel way to generate reframes with impact—and it’s really fun to do! Even as the coach, you will feel like your brain is growing, when you are generating them for others! A simple strategy which can be used in pretty much any context, this works just as well for analyzing organizations and systems as much as individuals. I often teach this as a part the “Leader’s Mind” seminar.
- Constructing and Delivering Language Patterns: Beyond Words – This is a concise approach to using non-linear or inductive language which many people seem to make way too complicated and airy-fairy. You’ll learn how to create and deliver non-linear and/or inductive language patterns to integrate parts. What are the absolute best transformative questions to ask and when? How can you dissolve issues conversationally, using just the basics?
- The Mysterious Power of “Not” – How can you use negation to de-potentiate dominant hemispheric functioning – to create “trance” conditions. These maneuvers and principles will take your language skills to the next level. You’ll see and hear powerful examples of the many ways to use negation effectively and then know what to do after that! When do you use not or not? – and it’s not just the obvious, or I wouldn’t have included this segment.
- The Rhizome Shape-Shifter – Perhaps my best change technique developed so far. It can be used with a wide variety of presenting issues and including ones with heavy emotion, trauma and long standing patterns. How do you harness, acentric, non-linear, multiplicity in a systematic, grounded way?
The Practical Practitioner isn’t just a technique, it is a new paradigm for how we create problems and what the solutions are. The basic process is easy to learn and so many flexible options most issues don’t have a chance! The Practical Practitioner has built-in mechanism which creates very generative change. The Practical Practitioner is really one-of-a kind, all purpose pattern!
If you want to optimize you and your life…
If you want to become a high level coach who can work effectively in any setting…
If you want to motivate and effectively manage groups…
If you want to find the simple truths that make day to day life joyful, fulfilling, exciting, and convert challenges to just the next small step of a better life…
If you want to become WAY more of who you can be…
Join John Overdurf, for what will be 8 days of powerful learning, fun, challenge, and transformation in a creative, supportive, very relaxed setting.
Now you can download John Overdurf’s The Practical Practitioner immediately!
More courses from the same author: John OverdurfShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1