Learn How To:
- Build a social media presence that gives you credibility
- Develop a compelling offering
- Find your customers online and their contact information
- Effectively pitch through cold email, direct mail and LinkedIn
- How to build and manage your sales pipeline, ensuring you have a regular flow of new clients
- Invite yourself on podcasts and book speaking engagements
- Get the attention of busy journalists and influencers and get them to cover you
- How to impress your prospects on sales calls and in sales meetings
- How to build proposals that separate you from your competitors
- How to give yourself the best chance of closing new deals
You too can get leads on command.
There’s plenty of ways of attracting clients. Facebook Ads. PPC. Inbound marketing. Partner marketing. Networking. They all have their place.
But being able to open opportunities cold on command is possibly the most useful weapon you can have. It costs nothing. It puts you in control. You get to target the exact types of client you want to win. When you get good at it, you can predictably book sales calls whenever you want.
That is an amazing place to be.
Cold pitching has a bad rap. There’s good reason for this. Most people suck at it. Most people don’t get results. So they give up. Or they don’t even try.
Cold pitching led to me getting a meeting with the Marketing Director at Hewlett Packard, Symantec, Cisco, RedBull, Pepsi and countless other global brands.
Prospects are inundated with terrible cold emails, approaches on social media and annoying cold calls. You have to stand out to get attention.
This is what I can teach you.
You can have a diary filled with sales meetings.
Not just that, you can book yourself onto podcasts, get journalists to write about your business, get your content published in authoritative publications and much more.
If you can get someone to respond to your cold emails, letters or messages, many doors open for you. “That would be nice” becomes “I can make that happen.”
That’s an amazing place to be.
I want to help you get there.
More courses from the same author: Jon BuchanShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1