Description of Healthy New You
Whether you’re brand new to exercise or are trying to get back into the habit of exercising and eating healthy, Katie Corio’s program will enable you to succeed. And because we know not everyone has access to a gym, Katie has designed her workouts to use minimal equipment, some of which you probably already have at home. This program is designed in three 20-day phases. Each phase builds on the last, enabling you to progress safely and consistently while still challenging you enough so you can reach any goals you’ve set for yourself.
What you will learn in Healthy New You
Phase 1: Kick-Start
The workouts in this phase will allow you to build a solid base of strength and endurance and prep your body for the work to come.
The programming during Phase 1 is circuit style, and the workouts will be divided into muscle groups such as legs, back, shoulders and arms. The circuit format keeps you moving, burning calories and building endurance while you sculpt lean muscle tissue.
Throughout the entire program, each new day…
- Phase 1: Days 1 and 11 – Full Body Kick Start
- Phase 1: Days 3 and 13 – Upper Body Blast
- Phase 1: Days 5 and 15 – Legs and Butt
- Phase 1: Days 7 and 17 – Total Body Sculpt
- Phase 1: Days 9 and 19 – Guns ‘n’ Buns
Phase 2: Picking Up Speed
You’ll follow the same pattern as Phase 1 with a 10-day repeating schedule, but during this phase, you’ll add more workout days and will have fewer rest days.
This phase is all about building strength, power, and muscular endurance, helping build that critical lean tissue that will give you the sculpted look you desire. You’ll also learn about plyometrics or explosive movements. These are incredible for adding lean muscle and burning calories, and I will teach you how to do them safely and effectively.
- Phase 2: Days 1 and 11 – Picking Up Speed
- Phase 2: Days 2 and 12 – Powerhouse Upper Body
- Phase 2: Days 4 and 14 – Muscle Mania
- Phase 2: Days 5 and 15 – Legs, Booty and Abs
- Phase 2: Days 7 and 17 – Wonder Woman Strength
- Phase 2: Days 8 and 18 – Sweat and Shred
- Phase 2: Days 9 and 19 – Rest or Challenge
Phase 3: Incinerate
This phase is all about burning fat and uncovering the beautiful muscles you’ve built underneath. This will be the hardest of the phases, and you’ll be working out seven out of 10 days with an optional Challenge Yourself day. You’ll continue with the circuits and the 45/15 intervals, but you’ll use new body part splits and new moves, and you’ll ramp up the explosive elements for optimal fat burning. You can download the schedule here.
Since this phase should be challenging, I’ve added some Tabata training
- Phase 3: Days 1 and 11 – Lean and Mean Plyometrics
- Phase 3: Days 2 and 12 – Great Guns
- Phase 3: Days 4 and 14 – Power Up Legs and Butt
- Phase 3: Days 5 and 15 – Cardi Party Plyometrics
- Phase 3: Days 6 and 16 – Strength Test
- Phase 3: Days 8 and 18 – Booty Blast
- Phase 3: Days 9 and 19 – Sweat It Out
About Katie Corio
Katie Corio is an NASN certified personal trainer and licensed sports nutritionist with a bachelor’s degree in kinesiology. Despite being diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, Katie has competed in NPC bikini shows as well as powerlifting competitions, and has now settled into a career as a full-time trainer and lifestyle consultant. In her downtime, Katie enjoys drawing and painting, practicing the piano and relaxing at home with her boyfriend and her dogs.
“My passion in life is helping people achieve healthier, happier lifestyles by educating them on nutrition and fitness, and bettering their lives mentally and physically,” she says. “Nothing gives me more purpose than inspiring and guiding others to reach their highest potential.”
More courses from the same author: Katie CorioShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1