Kelley T. Woods – Hypnosis with Children and Teens
2017 Recipient of the Pen & Quill Award, International Medical and Dental Hypnosis Association! From two award winning and best-selling authors comes a book destined to be the definitive guide to helping kids change. Hypnosis with Children
Integrative Hypnosis for Kids and Teens is a treasure trove of information, insights and creative approaches to helping kids change a wide variety of issues.
Drawing on years of experience in helping children overcome challenges, Melissa and Kelley offer a wide range of effective and easy-to-apply solutions based on the latest research in neuroscience, embodied cognition and mind-body medicine.Hypnosis with Children
You’ll learn how to empower kids to rewire their brains and take control of their emotions, habits, and futures…all while having fun! This book covers a wide range of interventions, integrating clinical hypnosis, neuro-linguistic psychology, narrative therapy and practical neuroscience.Hypnosis with Children
You will learn how to use hypnotic phenomenon and engage kids in therapeutic play to change the whole dynamic of your work, sitting in on actual sessions with kids and teens of all ages that address:
- Anxiety and Fears Focus and Concentration
- Changing Habits
- Pain Control
- Sports Performance
- Trauma Relief
- Co-Creating Therapeutic Metaphors And much more! This book promises to give you everything you need to know to open your practice to the population that needs you the most.
- Find kid clients
- Build rapport with children
- Work systemically with families
- Co-create solutions with kids
- Teach kids how to help themselves
- Specific techniques for dealing with anxiety, pain, habit control and more
- Work safely with kids from ages 3 to 20 (Children & Teens)
More courses from the same author: Kelley T. WoodsShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
There are no reviews yet.