A champion and advocate for entrepreneurs and real estate investors, Ken has spoken worldwide at top industry events. With media appearances on television and radio, Ken also host Entrepreneur Magazine’s Real Estate Radio program, where he helps listeners navigate the financial and legal arenas of real estate.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN – Real Estate Investing Master Course
- How to assemble an all-star team that will set you up for success.
- How to fund an investment property with other people’s money.
- Expert techniques that will help you create a solid investment plan
- Real Estate Investing Master Course CURRICULUM
11 easy-to-digest lessons
Lesson1: Getting Started (What It Takes to Start Investing)
- To get started, you need to eliminate mental blocks and obstacles. I’ll teach you the 5 myths of real estate investing and how to overcome them.
Lesson 2: Setting Goals (You Have to Have a Goal)
- Setting goals is the foundation of the program and the first key to success. I’ll help you set SMART goals that are realistic and attainable.
Lesson #3 The Team (How to Find the Right Team)
- Your team is one of the most important parts of your investing plan. In this course, you’ll learn how to assemble an all-star team that will set you up for success.
Lesson #4 The Market (How to Find the Right Market)
- How do you find a good investment property? I’ll take you through the steps to determine which market is right for you and how to choose the best submarket.
Lesson #5 The Demographic (How to Find and Attract Good Deals)
- I’ll show you how to focus your market even further by looking at demographic elements.
Lesson #6 The Math – Part 1 (How to Calculate the Numbers)
- In good deals, the numbers work. I’ll teach you the five-step property evaluation and how to determine whether a property is worth your time.
Lesson #7 The Math – Part 2 (How to Calculate the Numbers)
- In this section, you’ll learn how to assess and verify the expenses.
Lesson #8 The Close (How to Write and Offer and Get a Deal Under Contract)
- Letters of Intent and Purchase and Sale Agreements can be extremely confusing. You’ll learn how to write a proper offer and close that deal.
Lesson #9 The Truth (How to Find Things in Due Diligence)
- Doing proper due diligence could save you tens of thousands of dollars. I’ll break down the due diligence checklist, and what you need to look out for.
Lesson #10 The Business Plan (How to Create a Business Plan)
- Now you have the data, but you need to organize it. The property plan will give you your net operating income.
Lesson #11 The Management (How to Manage the Investment)
- In this course, I’ll help you decide whether to manage the property yourself, or whether you need a few extra hands on deck.
More courses from the same author: Ken McElroyShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1