Kenneth Carter – Psychopharmacology in Plain English
Clear, Concise, and Current Information on Psychotropic Medications
Does this sound familiar? Your clients are taking multiple psychotropic medications prescribed by different health care professionals. You watch as prescriptions stream in from psychiatrists, family physicians, nurse practitioners, and others, and you discover that your clients have no idea who wrote which prescription or why they are even taking the medication. You realize that despite the confusion, you still have a responsibility to know your clients’ symptoms and reactions to medications, and to coordinate their care.
In this recording, Dr. Kenneth Carter goes further in depth with practical and useful information that you need to advocate for your clients. You will get the latest information on antidepressants, anti-anxiety medications, medications for insomnia, and others. You will dive deeper into the ethical decisions that accompany their use. After this of dynamic training, you will leave better prepared to communicate with your clients as well as the prescribers, as Dr. Carter instructs you on how the medications work, their benefits, and the side effects and dangerous reactions associated with them.
Would you like to receive Kenneth Carter – Psychopharmacology in Plain English ?
PSYCHOPHARMACOLOGY ETHICS FOR NON-PRESCRIBERS
- Case Study
- Understanding the challenges of psychopharmacology ethics
- Reasons to be knowledgeable about psychopharmacology
- Ways to increase success with medications
- Lessons from other disciplines
- Understanding the limits of non-prescribers’ discussion of medications
- Ethics codes
- Informed consent and medications
- Common questions clients have about medications
- Guidelines for discussing medications with clients
- Collaborating with prescribers
- The terminology of psychopharmacology
- General overview of the nervous system
- Finding your way around the nervous system
- The parts of the neuron
- How neurons communicate
- What the body does to medications
- What medications do to the body
- Receptors and Ligands
- Routes of administration for medications
- Drug-drug interactions
- Understanding genetic testing
- Neurobiology of depressive disorders
- Medications for depressive disorders
ANXIETY AND RELATED DISORDERS
- Disorders with anxiety components
- Neurobiology of anxiety disorders
- Medications for anxiety disorders
- Neurobiology of psychotic disorders
- Medications for psychotic disorders
- Neurobiology of bipolar disorders
- Medications for bipolar disorders
ATTENTION DEFICIT HYPERACTIVITY DISORDER
- ADHD diagnostic criteria and basic concepts
- Neurobiology of ADHD
- Medications for ADHD
- Medication delivery systems for ADHD
- Sleep and insomnia concepts
- Neurobiology of insomnia
- Medications for insomnia
PHARMACOTHERAPY OF SPECIAL POPULATIONS
- Geriatric psychopharmacology
OVER-THE-COUNTER AND HERBALS
ADDRESSING CLIENTS’ CONCERNS ABOUT MEDICATIONS
RESOURCES TO IMPROVE YOUR KNOWLEDGE
More courses from the same author: Kenneth CarterShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
There are no reviews yet.