Kenton Knepper – WONDER WORDS: THE COMPLETE COURSE
Wonder Words: The Complete Course
For over a decade Kenton would tip some of his secrets under the guise of magic performance and NLP to a handful of performing students. Eventually, he was prodded to teach an exclusive group of some of the world’s most famous mentalists a little about what he knew. It was this teaching to select students and peers which lead in time to Wonder Words.
The original Wonder Words series was available on cassette tapes (yes, they’ve been around that long). Then we went to CDs. Then MP3s for each Volume.
We know from experience that trying to digest all this information at once can be like drinking from a firehose. So we’re releasing them as a course so you have ample time to digest it and try it out. The content is still being delivered via download (MP3s and PDFs), but it’s now broken into 12 indvidual segments. Every other week a new segment will be available for download through your Media Library.
Here are the topics covered in just the first lesson:
- Unspecified referential index – utilize non-specific nouns so the audience has to subconsciously apply what you’re saying to their own expeience.
- Unspecified verbs – force entire actions to be ignored or removed from the audience’s experience.
- Plus two professional routines utilizing these concepts that you can immediatley start doing and experience the results
Topics covered in the second lesson:
- Claming to know – make people think what you want them to think is true.
- As ___ as ___ – a sneaky formula that makes you seem more incredible and amazing than you are.
- Presuppositions – the secret category of words that cause people to think things they don’t even know they are thinking.
- Complex generalizations – get people to believe what you say by combining things in a covert manner.
- Quotes – how to use quotes, even make them up, and get people to believe what you say.
- Comparative est – become the best and brightest, just by using the right words.
Topics covered in the third lesson:
- AND linkage – cause people to do things you want, while doing things they think they want to do.
- Embedded commands – covert ways to hide secret messages in your script and speech.
- Modal operators – use these words to suggest that people have no choice.
- Awareness deceptions – a special category of words that cause people to accept an idea.
- Original tricks and verbal twists on classics that make for powerful routines and effects.
Topics covered in the fourth lesson:
- Pet readings – an effect that allows you to do readings using psychology.
- Finger cues – secret psychological meanings of fingers and what this tells you.
- Nominalizations – words tha sound specific and exacting but are highly deceptive.
- Anti-advice words – Kenton’s classic word type that allows you to do readings and make suggestions without having to give advice.
- “I AM” readings – a sneaky way to do readings without worry and cause people to make the readings fit them.
- Animal Prints effect – A professional mentalist tips a favorite readings effect.
- Qualifiers – special words that help you hedge your bets in readings and influence, as well as predictions.
- Fill in the blanks – the easiest way to do readings and make secret influence you have ever heard or seen.
Topics covered in the fifth lesson:
- Subconscious communication – avoid the trap of appealing to the intellect and getting caught.
- The BUT three step formula – three simple steps help people believe you.
- Questions used as secret influence – The right kind of questions can cause people to think and so as you wish.
- Three step cause and effect formula – Get people to feel things, even physical reactions, with this secret formula.
- How to get people to do, feel or think things – More tools that help you cause people to imagine and experience what you wish.
Topics covered in the sixth lesson:
- Labelling – What you name things can make or break you or a trick.
- Kenton’s Time Machine – Kenton’s classic effect as performed in Las Vegas.
- Suggestion – learn what suggestion is and how to use it daily.
- Body language as secret influence – You can influence people with simple, subtle body cues.
Topics covered in the seventh lesson:
- Four personality types – know all about people, and read them like a book, or even a deck of cards.
- Tools that tell for readings – a simple way to be certain you will know about someone before doing any reading.
- Creating altered states indirectly – learn how you can connect and alter the minds of others without hypnosis.
- Using vivid mental pictures as influence/emotions – cause people to remember what you wish, or see what has never happened.
Topics covered in the eighth lesson:
- Communicating with your audience’s subconscious – bypass the critical mind and move your audience more deeply.
- External versus internal performing – if you don’t know what this is yet, it could make or break you.
- Adjusting – learning the secret behind adjusting allows for more realistic miracles and impossible feats.
- Congruency versus expectancy – audiences will laugh at you, or utterly destroy you, if you don’t get this one right.
- True lies – how to lie in performance and seem entirely honest.
- Patterns – new insights on how to see patterns in life and create miracles out of those patterns in performance.
Topics covered in the ninth lesson:
- New cause and effect formulas – more ways to get people to think and feel things.
- If then – a simple method to get people to believe what you say must be fact.
- Contrary to expectation – rule words don’t always rule, in fact, they can make people do the opposite.
- Repetitive words – a special category of words that have secret suggestions built right into them.
- Time words – another secret influence that a specific type of word has over others.
Topics covered in the tenth lesson:
- Open ended questions – use these to probe others and get more information out of them.
- Closed questions – use these to stop people from talking, or get them to do what you need.
- Truisms – build instant rapport and have audiences accept your ideas with these words.
- Pattern interrupts – stop people as needed, break hecklers, change behavior and more.
- Reverse statements – turn negative comments and objections into positive ones.
- Stacking – create multiple suggestions and implant them into the minds of others.
Topics covered in the eleventh lesson:
- All words as presuppositions – a secret so huge, it may blow your mind for days thinking about it. Seriously.
- Because – a simple word, when properly understood as only Kenton can teach, becomes a powerhouse of influence.
- Dropping or – Kenton’s original technique that gets people to think or do as he wishes. No you can do it too.
- Planned subconscious rebellion – get people to think and feel things even when you claim to be insisting they do the opposite.
- Tonality – how the sounds of your words can influence others and generate meaning, even as a gimmick to an effect.
- Subtext – learn how to use indirection or indirect meanings, help others to feel better, like you, and so much more.
Topics coverd in the final lesson:
- Subttext detailed – this lesson starts off where the last one ends…because there is so much to tell about this section.
- Bomb dropping – Kenton’s famous secret for creating meaning and emotion without preaching, telling stories, or being uncomfortable
- Double binds – how to verbally put people into a mental state so that they must do as you wish.
- OR as a win-win – how to use a simple word to cause a double bind.
- Metaphors – bridge your act to the everyday life of your audience, become memorable, and make a lasting impact on others.
- Shifting references – with a change of a word or two, get the audience completely “with you”, on your side, and willing.
- Five emotions – these five emotions work in a cycle on subtly changing influence. You can use them just as millions have for countless years now, although only a few rare teachers are usually privy to the secrets to share them. Kenton does so here. You’ll find more too, once you learn the secret code spread all through the series, that allows you to go back and hear new things that you did not hear the first time through the course.
Here are just a few of the things Wonder Words will help you be able to do:
- Perform effects using words as the main or only gimmick.
- Boost anything you already do and turn that into a modern miracle, just by changing a few important, but very sneaky and powerful words.
- Get people to do what you want them to do.
- Influence people to believe and think as you wish.
- Implant ideas into the minds of others.
- Change the memory of what people experience into what you want them to remember.
- Understand people at deep levels, and know how to develop deeper connections and rapport with others.
- Seem to read the thoughts of others, and do readings without stock lines, memorization, or having to guess about a person at all.
- Appear to be instantly credible.
- Learn to relax before, during and after performances.
- Put others into relaxed or altered states of mind without hypnosis.
- Wonder Words can help you communicate and influence the subconscious minds of your audience.
- Get people to feel things, such as tingles or shivers down their spine, without gimmicks or hypnosis.
- Understand the real secret power of suggestion, and how it is hidden in virtually everything, ready for you to use.
- Discover how body movement, props, colors, clothing and much more causes secret influence on your audience.
- Be more authentic, seem more realistic, feel more natural to your audiences.
- Look for and take advantage of secret patterns.
- Impress secret influence upon your friends and audiences in a natural way they cannot notice.
- Stop people from doing things you don’t want them to do.
- Turn rebellious people into unwitting participants.
- Allow for choices with outcomes or perceptions always as you want them to be.
- Instantly make an entire audience feel included as a group, by changing a single word.
More courses from the same author: Kenton KnepperShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
There are no reviews yet.