Description of The Fulfilling Path to Financial Independence
This workshop is the culmination of the money coaching practice I began in 2016. I’ve coached dozens of entrepreneurs, executives, and creatives
- What is Financial Independence
- Ex 1: Your Financial Independence Statement 2 mins
- WT, F(ire)
- Ex 2: Your FIRE Checklist
- Meet the Distracting Duo
- The Myth of the Retirement Number
- The Myth of Passive Income
- Ex 3: Your First Digital Dollar
- Don’t Quit Your Day Job
- Ex 4: How to Make Work Feel Like Play
- The Scarcity Mindset
- What is enough Financial Security?
- Ex 5: Break Glass Protocol
- Define Your Money Values
- Ex 6: The Money Values Workbook
- What’s the Next Dollar Worth?
- Ex. 7: Last Mile Math
- Spending Money to Buy Time
- Ex 8: 3 Ways to Buy Back Time
- Where does Happiness Fit In?
About Khe Hy
Khe Hy is the founder of RadReads, an online academy that helps high-performers lead productive, examined and joyful lives. Khe is also the creator of the $10K Work Framework and teaches the popular cohort-based course Supercharge Your Productivity. RadReads provides guides, coaching, and trainings for over 33,000 professionals to help them gain back free time, scale their impact, and make their little dent in the universe.
Before founding RadReads, Khe spent 15 years working on Wall Street and was one of the youngest Managing Directors at BlackRock. He’s been called Oprah for Millennials by CNN and the Wall Street Guru by Bloomberg and his work has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, TedX, Barrons, Time Magazine and Quartz.
More courses from the same author: Khe HyShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1