A 90-Day, Completely Done-For-You Health Coaching Program That You Can Use Straight Out-Of-The-Box Or Customize As Much Or As Little As You Like For The Unique Needs Of Your Health & Wellness Coaching Practice.
What You’ll Learn In The Vibrant Woman Project
- Experience the ease and relaxation of choosing the smart, strategic way forward in your business … rather than struggling to reinvent the wheel.
- Feel confident that the content you’re offering to your community is of the highest quality, created by an M.D. & wellness coach
- Stop wasting time hunched over your keyboard creating a signature program from scratch instead of doing what you love (like working with your clients!)
- Allow me to give you the resource you need to take your business to the next level … so you can get out there and help more people
- Get going and growing … no struggle necessary!
The Vibrant Woman Project Curriculum
Prep Week: Welcome To The Program!
Get your clients off to an empowered and exciting start with this Prep Week module.
- Identify their “why” to set them up for success
- Action steps and journal prompts
- Simple mindset hacks to lay the foundation
- Step-by-step strategies for making a plan, clearing space, and carving out the time for this program and the changes ahead!
Module One: The Foundations of Wellness
In this module, you’ll get your client started by setting them up with some foundational habits.
- 6 steps to developing a transformative journaling practice
- How to help them take stock of their wellbeing with the Wheel of Wellness exercise
- 5 secrets to setting effective health & wellness goals
Module Two: Nutrition Fundamentals
In this module, you’ll teach them the fundamental nutrition concepts that will give them a solid grounding in the best way to nourish and fuel their body. From there, you’ll help them find simple ways to begin moving their diet in the right direction so they can achieve their health goals!
- A 5-Minute Guide to the 6 Essential Nutrients
- 12 Superfoods to add to their diet
- Discover In-Season Foods That Benefit their Health and Budget
- Assessment Exercise: Your Relationship with Food
Module Three: Stress
In this module, you’ll teach your client about the symptoms of chronic stress, and some simple strategies for reducing the stress in their life. Stress affects everything: mood, skin, digestive system, metabolism, immune system … so it’s crucial to manage this element of wellness.
- 6 Signs of Chronic Stress— and how to permanently defuse it
- 5 minute Stress Assessment
- 15 simple ways to stress less
- The secret to breathing exercises that really do work
Module Four: Hormones & Metabolism
Despite what we’ve long been told, losing weight is not a simple matter of “eat less and exercise more”. Often the real key to losing what weight, gaining energy, and improving mood lies with your client’s hormones.
- the 3 key hormones involved in metabolism & weight loss
- the connection between hormones & weight
- Effective strategies for balancing hormones (3 dietary strategies & 3 non-dietary strategies)
Module Five: Body Image & Weight Loss
In this module, you’ll take an even deeper dive into the topic of weight loss with your clients and give them specific strategies for losing weight … but you’ll help them do this from a place of self-love (not self-loathing).
- How to create affirmations that actually work
- Journal prompts to encourage deep reflection on their body image
- 9 simple ways to cut back on sugar
- 10 ways to lose 10 lbs: effective weight loss strategies
Module Six: Food & Mood
In this module, you’ll fully explore the connection between food and mood and help your client with some specific strategies to help them curb emotional eating and eat more mindfully.
- The biological connection between food & mood
- How to recognize the signs of emotional eating
- The 3 key ways food impacts your mood
- 8 strategies for developing a healthier relationship with food
- A step-by-step guide to practicing mindful eating
Module Seven: Sleep Wellness
Getting a good night’s sleep is one of the most important things people can do for their overall health and well-being. In this module, you’ll guide your client to improving their “sleep wellness”.
- The impact of sleep deprivation on health & wellbeing
- The surprising connection between diet and sleep (and what to do about it)
- What they need to know about caffeine (and 7 ways to manage caffeine intake)
- 5 key sleep habits to improve sleep quality and ensure improved health
Module Eight: Movement & Active Living
In this module, you’ll help your clients get moving! You’ll help them adopt strategies for making exercise a habit and creating a plan that works for them and their lifestyle.
- How to create a personal exercise plan they can stick to
- A revolutionary new way of approaching exercise that embraces pleasure and makes it easy to stay active
- 8 tips for using an exercise journal to solidify your habits
- Mindset strategies to encourage an active lifestyle
Module Nine: Self Care
This module is designed to help your clients see what is truly possible if they start to prioritize self care, and attend to their WHOLE self on the mental, physical and spiritual levels.
- What is self care & why is it important?
- Tips for creating a personalized self-care plan
- How to build an empowering morning ritual
- Easy-to-adopt habits and routines such as Self-Care Sundays
Module Ten: Relationships
In this module, your clients will learn how to boost their health and happiness by paying attention to their social wellbeing. They’ll adopt some strategies for building supportive relationships and strengthening their sense of community.
- A Woman’s Guide to Friendships
- Effective Communication in Long-term Relationships & marriage
- The 5 love languages
Module Eleven: Happiness
In this module you’ll be helping your client consider the happiness-health connection, and you’ll give them a number of strategies to boost their happiness and enjoy an improved quality of life.
- 8 key benefits of happiness
- 10 things you can do each day to enhance your happiness
- How to build a gratitude practice (12 simple strategies)
Module Twelve: Celebrate & Plan Your Next Chapter
As with any journey, it’s important to look back and reflect as well as look forward towards your goals. With this final module, you’ll guide your client to celebrate, review progress, and make plans for what’s going to come next
- Journal prompts so they can reflect on the journey and celebrate how far they’ve come
- A framework for looking forward and creating “next level” goals
- Affirmations to help them reach the next stage
- A step-by-step action plan
More courses from the same author: Kim FosterShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses