L. Michael Hall and Bob Bodenhamer – Games for Mastering Fear
This is the latest book in the Frame Games Series, all of which are based upon the Meta-States model developed from the field of Neuro-Semantics. The intention of this series is to provide you with all the tools needed for taking charge of your life, your emotions, your choices and your fears, in a healthy balanced and ecological manner.
If you have fear in your life then reading this book may well change your life. If you are a counselor, therapist, coach or business consultant then this book will provide you with the resources to assist in helping your clients manage the fear that may limit their choices.
Who Should Read Games for Mastering Fear Book?
We have written this book for anyone who struggles with fears, phobias, anxieties, or other negative emotions which keep one feeling worried, apprehensive, intimidated … afraid of life, afraid of yourself, afraid of your emotions. We have written it so that you get to continue the story as you discover and experience the “magic” yourself. That’s our hope. We hope for you that you will refuse the old Games and enter into new Games of Vitality and Courage and Confidence that will make all of your life an exciting adventure.
Table of Contents
Preface – 5
PART I: Figuring Out the Games of Fear & Their Structure
- Ch. 1 Games for Mastering Fear – 7
- Ch. 2 Introducing the Fear Games – 19
- Ch. 3 The Games of Fear – 39
- Ch. 4 The Fight/Flight Game – 51
PART II: The Frame Games Model
- Ch. 5 What in the World is a Frame Game? – 65
- Ch. 6 Frames that Drive the Games – 105
- Ch. 7 How to Play and Master Frame Games – 91
PART III: Resource Games for Mastering Fear
- Ch. 8 The Relaxation Game – 105
- Ch. 9 Leverage Games – 121
PART IV: Mastering Games for Transforming Fear
- Ch. 10 Games for Producing New & Better Movies – 141
- Ch. 11 Mastery Games to Make Fear Games Redundant – 171
- Ch. 12 The Nominalization Game – 187
- Ch. 13 Games for Mastering Meta-Fears – 195
PART V: Advanced Language Games for Mastering Fears
- Ch. 14 The Games of Language for Mastering Fears – 225
- Ch. 15 Games for Mastering Semantic Reaction Games – 347
- Let the Games Begin – 263
- Bibliography – 267
- Glossary – 269
- Trainings Available – 272
- Authors – 274
More courses from the same author: L. Michael HallShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
There are no reviews yet.