Description of Come Home to Yourself Through Regenerative Movement
Explore body intelligence and movement practices that support your mental, emotional, and physical balance — so you can become your own authority and live in harmony with yourself and the Earth.
Heal your relationship with your body by turning inward to meet yourself — and approaching your body with the kindness, compassion, and care it needs and deserves.
Lamara Heartwell, body intelligence expert, teaches that actively moving your body in nonlinear ways helps you clear toxic debris and stuck emotions — and moves you out of the robotic and autopilot modes in which you currently engage your body.
This healing process begins with a conscious decision to gently and lovingly regenerate your body by reconnecting it with its own intuitive ways of moving and the naturally restorative rhythms of nature so your body can effortlessly rebalance. From there, you can bring gentle movement practices, guided by the wisdom of your body’s own inner landscape, into your daily life.
Join us for Come Home to Yourself Through Regenerative Movement course as Lamara helps you create a nourishing, destressing everyday experience — by embracing a variety of body intelligence practices, somatic awareness, movement, meditation, breathwork, and body-centered psychology.
You’ll engage your body with curiosity, compassion, and care — so you can fully inhabit your body and finally come home to yourself. Gentle movement offers the perfect way to connect with your body to rebuild a sense of trust with yourself — so you can relax into openness and acceptance to sense what your body needs in each moment. As you learn to ground your body with the Earth in daily practice, it will provide you with a foundation for peace, stability, and mental clarity by helping to regulate your emotions and nervous system.
As someone who’s compassionately and lovingly healed her own relationship with her body while recovering from an eating disorder,Lamara Heartwell is uniquely equipped to serve as a gentle friend, mentor, and teacher on this journey. She’ll hold a sacred space for you as you shift from an outside-in relationship with your body, to an inside-out relationship — to feel grounded, open-hearted, and present.
In Come Home to Yourself Through Regenerative Movement you’ll also discover specific exercises and practices to help you widen your proprioception (your body’s ability to sense movement, action, and location, also known as kinesthesia) so that you can expand your awareness of the outside world.
Lamara Heartwell will share how you can literally transform the cells of your body, creating greater space between each of your cells, which has been scientifically proven to promote optimum health. Each week, Lamara Heartwell will share new practices and wisdom to help you deepen your connection to yourself and the Earth — and experience less stress, greater joy, and true serenity.
In this Come Home to Yourself Through Regenerative Movement course, Lamara Heartwell will guide you through the fundamental skills and competencies you’ll need to explore body intelligence and movement practices that support your mental, emotional, and physical balance — so you can become your own authority and live in harmony with yourself and the Earth.
What you will learn in Come Home to Yourself Through Regenerative Movement
In this Come Home to Yourself Through Regenerative Movement course, you’ll:
- Read your body’s language and cues so you can access a healthier, balanced, more joyful life — by engaging in nonlinear movements that help you to regenerate at a cellular level
- Align your inner and outer worlds through weekly embodiment practices and meditations to reduce friction and tension in life
- Build a new skill set for describing and communicating your internal experiences, needs, desires, and boundaries more effectively in your relationships
- Discover a map of more than 80 different body sensations to help increase your body awareness and somatic vocabulary, and relate more confidently to your own inner experience
- Differentiate between emotions, sensations, and thoughts for skillful navigation of your inner world
- Learn to identify your body’s daily cues for its essential needs for rest, hydration, nourishment, touch, and movement — so you can take your self-care practices to the next level for enhanced vitality and aliveness
- Explore somatic practice as an everyday tool for unwinding and clearing stuck emotions in the body
- Discover advanced proprioception (the body’s ability to sense its location, movements, and actions) to increase your spatial awareness, coordination, visual capacity, and balance
- Learn to stay grounded as you move through the day — to reduce reactivity, overstimulation, and emotional charge, so you can show up as a more stable, responsive person in everyday life
- Skillfully shift into a more open and receptive way of being as you learn to read your body’s more subtle signs of contraction, restriction, and/or isolation
- Connect with the Earth as a reliable source of comfort and support in difficult times
- Learn ways to increase pleasant, pleasurable, and positive sensations in everyday life
- Cultivate awareness around how practices work best for you in your body and your life — adapting them so you’ll use and benefit from them in your day-to-day experience
Module 1: Come Home to Yourself
In Come Home to Yourself, you’ll come together with fellow participants to create a welcoming and intimate container for the next seven weeks. You’ll open the doors of loving kindness, body awareness, and therapeutic movement.
As you turn inward, you’ll practice embracing all that arises and learn to release, integrate, and align any areas of pain, stress, or tension through loving presence.
You’ll be guided in a foundational movement practice that will be built upon throughout the course and learn effective techniques for nervous system regulation.
In this Come Home to Yourself session, you’ll:
- Create the foundation to listen to your inner voice and honor your body’s signals for increased ease and joy in your life
- Flip the script on your inner critic and cultivate a relationship with your body that’s based on kindness and care
- Explore and integrate body movements that support you in shifting toward mental, emotion, and physical balance
- Meet your full range of feelings with acceptance for increased emotional capacity
- Root into the earth as a resource for nervous system regulation
- Align your inner and outer worlds through simple embodiment practices to reduce friction and tension in life
Module 2: The Language of Your Body
Discover the magnificent intelligence of your body by differentiating between sensations, emotions, and thoughts.
Making these distinctions will empower you to skillfully navigate your inner world and cultivate the ability to focus your attention productively. This will help you stop negative thought loops, stabilize and support your emotions, increase mindful communication, and take better care of your body.
You’ll discover how to focus on — and stay with — sensations to open up the pathways of listening to your body’s wisdom in everyday life, bringing you more ease and energy.
In this session, you’ll:
- Develop the ability to differentiate between emotions, sensations, and thoughts for skillful navigation of your inner world
- Expand your capacity to focus on, and stay with, sensations in your body — for a greater sense of connection, confidence, and receptivity to your body’s wisdom
- Learn to understand and interpret your body’s communication so you can confidently meet your own needs and nurture your health and vitality
- Build a new skill set for describing and communicating your internal experiences, needs, desires, and boundaries more effectively in relationships
- Receive a map of more than 80 different body sensations to help increase your body awareness and somatic vocabulary so you’ll relate more confidently to your own inner experience
Module 3: Listening to Your Body Cues
Learn how to identify your body’s daily cues for its essential needs for rest, hydration, nourishment, touch, and movement.
Lamara Heartwell will show you how to give your body what it needs at every moment for health and nourishment.
You’ll practice listening to your body’s own unique cues to take your self-care practices to the next level for enhanced vitality and aliveness.
In this session, you’ll:
- Strengthen your ability to understand what your body cues are telling you, to feel more energized and fully alive
- Discover how to tell the difference between what your body wants and what it really needs
- Cultivate a self-care practice that originates from your own unique body intelligence
- Explore how your body cues can take you from surviving to thriving
Module 4: Following Your Movement Impulses
You’ll explore how to use movement as a therapeutic and healing tool.
Lamara Heartwell will guide you to build on the skill of identifying sensations, emotions, and thoughts by learning to move with them as they arise — allowing your body to guide you in your healing journey.
You’ll learn to trust your body’s impulses and use movement as an everyday way to unwind and clear what’s been stuck or stagnant in your mind, body and spirit.
As you expand your ability to express, flow, and transform through movement, you’ll address physical pain, emotional imbalance, spiritual disconnection, and mental fog.
In this session, you’ll discover:
- Ways to more intimately access and shift your internal experience through sound, color, shape, texture, and images
- Somatic practice as an everyday tool for unwinding and clearing stuck emotions in the body
- Advanced proprioception (the body’s ability to sense its location, movements, and actions) to increase your spatial awareness, coordination, visual capacity, and balance
- How to trust your body’s impulses for a stronger sense of self and living more in your center
- The ability to more freely express yourself for a more authentic connection to yourself and others
- Simple movements to increase pathways to everyday aliveness and energy
Module 5: Open Down & Open Up
You’ll connect more deeply with the vertical plane — the earth below and the universe above — as a method of recalibration, regulation, and balance.
Through this practice, you’ll tap into a phenomenal resource of energy and support.
Lamara Heartwell will guide you to experience the gift of grounding into the earth, rooting into your center, and shifting out of contraction and separation to a more open and expanded state of availability in everyday life.
In this session, you’ll discover:
- How to stay grounded as you move through the day — to reduce reactivity, overstimulation, and emotional charge — so you can show up more stable and responsive in everyday life
- Practices for rooting into your center to feel more aligned in your choices, decisions, and actions each day
- Pathways to feel supported and accountable as you make meaningful shifts, clear commitments, and integrate practices into your daily life
- Subtle telltale signs of being contracted, restricted, and/or isolated — and how to skillfully shift into a more open and receptive way of being
- An interconnected way of being in the world to increase your sense of belonging, place, worthiness, and joy
- A connection with the Earth as a reliable source of comfort and support in difficult times
Module 6: It’s Okay to Feel Good
Lamara Heartwell will guide you to expand your capacity for welcoming pleasant, pleasurable, and positive sensations throughout your body.
A movement-based practice will guide you deeper inward, get you out of “fight or flight,” and create more inner spaciousness and calm.
This will open the door for increased curiosity, creativity, responsiveness, and availability to remain in states of joy and positivity throughout your day.
In this session, you’ll discover:
- Ways to increase pleasant, pleasurable, and positive sensations in everyday life
- How to maintain a state of positivity and calm throughout your day, regardless of circumstances
- Ways to shift out of stress and overwhelm and into a more curious, joyful, and positive way of living
- A guided 5 senses audio meditation practice to help you sustain an expanded state of pleasure and joy
Module 7: Be Your Own Guide
You’ll experience an integrative movement journey so you can more deeply practice and explore everything you’ve learned in the course.
Lamara Heartwell will guide you to notice, name, and claim what works best for you in your body as you move through the day, so you can live a more present, grounded, and body-centered life.
The culmination of this course will leave you empowered and inspired to guide yourself through your own day-to-day transformation with simple, accessible, and relatable tools and practices.
As you step into your life after the course, you’ll know how to access your inner resources, be with what’s arising for you, and confidently shift your state of being to meet each moment with openness, care, and presence.
In this session, you’ll:
- Gain increased confidence in your own self-guided practice so you will be empowered to access and apply these tools in your daily life
- Increase your awareness of how these practices work best for you, in your body and your life — adapting them so you’ll use and benefit from them in your day-to-day experience
- Make a clear commitment to integrate practices through meaningful shifts in your daily life to feel supported and accountable
- Gain clarity about where you struggle most in your everyday life so you can identify a specific strategy to swiftly shift your state of being on the spot
- Experience a long, luxurious self-guided movement journey to practice and integrate everything you’ve learned — resulting in a more embodied and profound existence
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What’s a virtual course?
A: It’s a great way to engage live and pre-recorded teachings and each other from the comfort of your home! All you need is a computer, mobile device, or telephone. If there’s more than one person in your household taking the course, you’ll each need your own connection. We use Zoom video conferencing to make it just like an in-person event, where you can ask questions and deepen your exploration of the course themes.
There’s no additional charge for connecting to Zoom with your computer or mobile device. Please note that dialing Zoom from your telephone is a toll call; your telephone service provider will charge you according to your existing long-distance calling plan. International access numbers are available.
“I’ve never seen a course so well put together ever…”
I had never participated before in an online course. The packaging, presentation, inclusion, and Facebook postings created a wonderful, safe cocoon within which to participate. I’ve never seen a course so well put together ever — not in all the years of taking college classes — and I had my doubts about doing an online course. The wealth of organization and ease of learning materials and support made this fun as well.
— Claudia F., Medford, Massachusetts
About Lamara Heartwell
Lamara Heartwell Heartwell is here to awaken your inner knowing that your body and the Earth are interconnected. She is a speaker, facilitator, and Body Intelligence expert, bringing 20 years of experience to her work bridging human health and ecological restoration.
As the great-granddaughter of one of Exxon oil’s co-founder, Lamara Heartwell has been a powerful voice for environmental policy reform and creating an embodied culture based on care and kindness.
More courses from the same author: Lamara HeartwellShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1