Emails are your most powerful tool for getting your audience to pant, drool, and joyfully fork over fat cash for everything you sell.
Here’s how you can INSTANTLY sharpen yours.
Imagine being able to crank out emails that…
- Stand out from all the dreck (and even the very best stuff) in someone’s inbox
- Build lasting know, like, trust, and hot business lust in your subscribers
- Get readers reaching, even running for their credit cards
- Position you as a leader and an authority — no wait, a GOD
- Get people so excited, they open your messages the second you appear in their inbox
- Pop with personality and riveting stories from your everyday life…in a way that brings clear value to your reader
- Prove so dangerously entertaining that people walk headfirst into poles while reading them….But even with temporary brain damage, they’ll remember one thing: YOU.
Here’s the makeover-style email marketing course…
…That’ll get you thinking like a swift, brilliant email copywriter.
(Just by soaking up the glory of before-and-after email examples — over 100 pages’ worth!)
This video training will show you how to tell stories that rivet your subscribers, bond them to you, and warm them to whatever you sell.
In this easy-to-digest guide Inbox Hero, you’ll learn how to..
- Be more concise
- Clear out all the “verbal bubble wrap” that’s burying your powerful message
- Paint vivid pictures with your words
- Create tantalizing cliffhangers within your emails
- Stop impatient, speedy, skimming eyeballs
- Get a hurried reader to willingly go back and re-read more carefully
- Speak commandingly without being pushy
- Leverage simple formatting tricks that grab the reader’s eye (and brain)
- Give CTAs extra urgency (hint: it’s all about the specifics – see the Supergoodie Silverlake email)
- Reverse-engineer an email you love and replicate its success – without actually copying
- Get buyers jumping at a high-ticket offer in under 26 words
- Get subscribers who “never write back to anyone” to write back to YOU – and why that matters
- Warm up readers to any promotion, even one that wouldn’t naturally be “on brand” for you
- Weave in powerful social proof without seeming like a braggy blowhard
Soak up “a-ha”-inducing, side-by-side makeovers and “reverse makeovers” of all these email examples.
- New coach with a (free) offer
- Coach welcome series email
- Quiz software business (SAAS) welcome email
- Real estate agency welcome email
- New podcast episode email
- The personal-brand e-commerce welcome email
- Vintage clothing store everyday promo email
- What’s a reverse makeover?
- The super-short, high-ticket sell email (AKA the $17k, 26-word email)
- The welcome sequence “engage with me” fun facts email
- Teaser to blog post
- The affiliate launch warm-up email
- The “straight sell” (sort of) email
- The “straight sell” (sort of) email 2
- The going-on-hiatus email
- The boring legal email – made FUN
- The start-of-launch “whip up desire” email
- The “check me out, I’m on a podcast” email
- The “Share My Sh*t” swipe email
- The “What should I do with this rando story” email
- The thought-piece email
- The “why you should stick with us” confirmation email
- The daily (or frequent) newsletter not “selling” anything
- The “everyday details of life” used as a teachable email (also, affiliate promotion)
- (PLUS!) The Inbox Hero® Simple Framework
- (PLUS!) The Inbox Hero® At-A-Glance Checklist
What’s in Inbox Hero? You get…
THE INBOX HERO® EMAIL COPYWRITING COURSE
(A GORGEOUSLY READABLE, DEVOUR-IN-ONE-SITTING PDF)
Over 100 pages of point-by-point, detailed email breakdowns (PDF format, read it on your screen or print it, bind it, laminate it, keep it on your desk for always and give it to your grandchildren….Who will teleport to you to ask, “What was email, Memaw/ Grandpappy?”)
More courses from the same author: Laura BelgrayShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1