Lorelei Woerner-Eisner – iPad® Interventions for Occupational Therapists
- Apply the potent accessibility features: video and camera functions, and Internet accessibility
- Promote motivation and carry over in your students
- Tips and techniques to benefit kids and support therapy beyond direct intervention
- Apps organized by category for easy reference, plus a host of resources
- Promote attention and alertness in fun, innovative ways.
- Bring this tech tool to life and enhance your client’s function from a whole child perspective.
Explore how the iPad® can extend beyond the apps and slick surface to truly integrate into your therapeutic interventions. Use this motivating and engaging therapy tool to enhance:
- motor skills
- visual perception
- sensory integration
- attending behaviors
- follow through and compliance
- and much more
This workshop brings this tech-tool to life and delves into the myriad of ways to use it to enhance your student’s function from a whole-child perspective. Put its power to work as your assistant in communication and collaboration, as well as a daily resource to support your interventions. And of course, we will look at the specifics on many of the apps from our expansive listing in the handbook!
Sought after pediatric occupational therapist, Lorelei Woerner-Eisner shares her 20 years of experience, continuing education, and therapeutic techniques, as well as her integrative perspective on wellness. You will leave this seminar with a wealth of practical strategies to enhance and invigorate your occupational therapy practice, and gain a broader view of the iPad®. You’ll leave with information that will increase your confidence in using this tool, ideas that will stimulate your own creativity and strategies that will increase cooperation and carry-over in your clients. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to build your iPad® skills to enhance your therapeutic impact and bring this tech tool to LIFE!
- Demonstrate how you can use the iPad® to facilitate social skills to behavioral interventions, as well as sensory strategies such as proprioceptive, vestibular and tactile input.
- Identify a wide array of therapeutic and engaging apps to help children learn, process, and develop, and the keys to using them effectively.
- Assess ergonomics and positioning challenges in using the iPad® and identify methods ofadaption and equipment to assist with your therapeutic interventions.
- Describe how the iPad® can be used as a powerful daily resource in keeping you organized and informed.
- Discover techniques of using the iPad® to facilitate transitions and completion of tasks for attention, communication and many more.
- Identify methods of using the iPad® to increase carry over with your clients through practical methods of conferencing, consultation and communication.
Would you like to receive Lorelei Woerner-Eisner – iPad® Interventions for Occupational Therapists ?
- Universal tools, designated supports and accommodations to aid in learning
- Vision limitations
- Hearing challenges
- Physical and motor difficulties
- Positioning and mounting systems
- Variety of stylus’
- Protective equipment/cases
- Keyboard and mouse applications
- Touch pads and switches
- Adaptations and modifications
Intrinsic iPad® Functions
- What comes standard with the iPad®
- Cost-effective and creative ways to enhance therapy
- Hand/brain phylogenic development
- Hand/brain (homonculous) connection
- The importance of iPad® as an integrative tool
Become an Expert
- Find the latest info on the best apps
- Apps and sites that will support your work
Apps and Creative Methods Beyond the Apps to Facilitate:
- Gross motor
- Fine motor
- Oral motor
- Bilateral integration and lateralization
- Postural Praxis
- Praxis on verbal command
- Constructional Praxis
- Sequencing Praxis
- Proprioceptive input
- Vestibular processing
- Tactile discrimination and defensiveness
- Auditory processing
- Visual perception
- Visual motor and timing
Executive Function and “Non-cognitive Skills”
- Managing transitions
- Social/emotional skills
- Attention and mindfulness
- Challenging behaviors (anxiety, noncompliance, anger)
Facilitate Long-Term Effects of Therapy
- Carryover of skill training
- Communicating with other professionals
- Therapeutic relationship
More courses from the same author: Lorelei Woerner-EisnerShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
There are no reviews yet.