Force your opponent to react in predictable ways so you can be ready with fight ending submissions.
- Blend your Side Control attacks with Knee On Belly to create nonstop submission sequences.
- Lucas covers concepts of control that keep you on top with slick transitions and unbreakable grips.
- Revitalize your Knee On Belly position with Lepri’s game plan that forces your opponent to make mistakes.
- Take advantage of those mistakes with lighting fast submissions that Lucas Lepri has used at the highest levels of competition.
- Master Lepri’s favorite submissions like the baseball bat, Canto, and Paper Cutter choke variations!
- Introduction 0:00 – 0:48
- Knee On Belly Concepts 0:48 – 6:22
- Triangle From Knee On Belly 6:22 – 12:46
- Baseball Choke From Knee On Belly 12:46 – 17:36
- Canto Choke From Side Control 17:36 – 24:38
- Monoplata/Armbar From Side Control 24:38
- Mount Transition To Armbar Finish 0:00 – 5:55
- Armbar From Side Control 5:55 – 10:36
- Brabo Choke Variations 10:36 – 18:17
- Taking The Back When Your Opponent Bridges Into You 18:17 – 25:11
- Taking The Back When Your Opponent Goes For The Single Leg 25:11
- Monoplata When Your Opponent Applies The Underhook 0:00 – 5:58
- Scarf Choke 5:58 – 11:14
- Baseball Choke Using Your Opponents Lapel 11:14 – 15:50
- Double Attack: Reverse Armbar To Rolling Armbar 15:50 – 20:39
- Double Attack: Reverse Armbar To Kimura Trap 20:39 – 24:17
- Side Control Concepts 24:17 – 27:48
- Conclusion 27:48
- Knee on belly concepts
- Triangle from knee on belly
- Baseball choke from knee on belly
- Canto choke from side control
- Monoplata/Armbar from side control
- Modified Paper cutter choke
- Taking the back from side control
- North south lapel choke (pinning the arm)
- North south lapel choke (Double lapel)
- Reverse triangle submission variations
- Mount transition to armbar finish
- Armbar from side control
- Brabo choke variations
- Taking the back when your opponent bridges into you
- Taking the back when your opponent goes for the single leg
- Monoplata when your opponent applies the underhook
- Scarf choke
- Baseball choke using your opponents lapel
- Double attack: Reverse armbar to rolling armbar
- Double attack: Reverse armbar to kimura trap
- Side control concepts
More courses from the same author: Lucas LepriShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1