Marsha Coles – Fitness Content Creator
Taking The Hassle Out Of Content Creation
A Graphic Design And Content Creation Course With A Library Of Ready-Made Templates For Fitness Professionals.
Hi, my name is Marsha Coles. After over 14 years working in design industries, I decided to launch my own business, to combine my passion for graphic design and my love of fitness. As I started to work with more fitness professionals, I realised how rewarding it is to empower coaches, helping them to overcome the anxiety of posting on social media by providing them with inspiration, new ideas and guidance.
I quickly developed a passion and motivation for helping fitness professionals just like you to create better graphics that are reflective of your brand and business. I have helped thousands of coaches to increase engagement on their social media channels, and ultimately helping them to work with many more clients. I now want to help you to create better looking social media graphics and content, that I know you want to create, so that YOU can connect a lot easier with your followers.
Let Me Help You Take The Hassle Out Of Your Content Creation And Teach You To Become The Fitness Content Creator That I Know You Can Be!
What You’ll Learn In Fitness Content Creator
CHAPTER 1 – Content Design Essentials
How To Use This Course
- Lesson 1: Things To Note Before You Start
- Lesson 2: How To Mix Templates With Your Own Content
- Lesson 3: Principles Of Great Content
- Lesson 4: Top 15 Rules Of Graphic Design In Content Creation
CHAPTER 2 – Content Design Applications
- Lesson 1: How To Use Your Personal Branding Photography
- Lesson 2: How To Use Stock Images To Compliment Your Content
- Lesson 3: How To Split Your Carousel Slides – Best Practices
- Lesson 4: Carousel Formulas Explained
CHAPTER 3 – How To Design Your Content & Templates
- Lesson 1: How To Create ‘How-To’ Carousels
- Lesson 2: How To Create ‘List’ Carousels
- Lesson 3: How To Create ‘Story-Telling’ Carousels
- Lesson 4: How To Create Effective Client Testimonials
- Lesson 5: How To Present Your Client Results
- Lesson 6: How To Create Effective Quote Graphics
- Lesson 7: How To Create Effective Infographics
- Lesson 8: How To Create Promotional Graphics
- Lesson 9: Creating Effective IGTV Covers & Reel Covers
- Lesson 10: How To Create Promotional IG Story Graphics
- Lesson 11: How To Create Effective IG Story Highlight Covers
- BONUS MATERIAL
CHAPTER 4 – How To Plan Your Content
- Lesson 1: How To Generate Creative Ideas & Find Content Inspiration
- Lesson 2: How To Plan An Instagram Posting Schedule
- Lesson 3: My Top 10 Creative Secrets, Tips and Hacks
More courses from the same author: Marsha ColesShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
There are no reviews yet.