Mary Asper & Penny Stack – Dyslexia, Dyscalculia & Dysgraphia
Does this sound familiar?
He’s sitting at the table, his hand struggling to write the letters most kids get in a snap. His breath comes out in huffs, small groans fall from his lips, and the inevitable hair grab occurs as frustration takes over.
He just can’t get it.
The words he’s reading make no sense. Writing isn’t any easier. Suddenly there’s shortness of breath and a visible withdrawal as he retreats from the exercises you put in front of him.
You’re supposed to help him, but even as you sit there, trying to walk him through the reading and writing exercises you have in your toolbox for treating dyslexia, you know that it’s not working.
It can make you feel like a failure.
Those exercises might have worked for the little girl yesterday, but today’s a different story. This child is a unique case, just like every single person with dyslexia, dyscalculia, or dysgraphia, which means your treatment approach requires more than the average techniques.
Dyslexia, Dyscalculia & Dysgraphia: Building NEW Neuropathways to Master Visual and Auditory Skills is a brand-new online course, featuring dyslexia-based learning disorder experts, Mary Asper MS, CCC-SLP and Penny Stack, OTD, OTR/L, CLT, who will share their combined 60 years of experience to bring you therapeutic interventions to increase your effectiveness with even your most challenging clients.
This 6-module online course will guide you step-by-step through real-life cases as you discover the multi-faceted evaluations and treatments that encompass auditory, visual, and phonemic/phonological processes, plus much more. You’ll walk away with integrative strategies to:
- Assess and improve your clients’ reading, writing, and arithmetic abilities
- Identify red flags, severity levels, definitions, comorbidities, and common symptoms
- Make learning easier and fun, while reducing anxiety, and increasing social and academic success
- Write an effective IEP or 504 plan to get your clients from away from struggling and into succeeding
What You’ll Learn In Dyslexia, Dyscalculia & Dysgraphia
Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, and Dysgraphia are more common than you may think, and are some of the most difficult learning disorders to diagnose, thanks to their “messy” and often mismatched symptoms. Even if you are able to properly diagnose these disorders, treatments can be frustratingly difficult for your young clients.
Join 2 hand-picked experts, Mary Asper MS, CCC-SLP and Penny Stack, OTD, OTR/L, CLT, and go beyond reading interventions in this collaborative training experience! From assessing the client in front of you, to turning everyday games and routines that go beyond simple writing or reading exercises into successful treatment, this integrative online course takes you through the latest research to successfully develop neuropathways and increase your clients’ chance of success.
Dyslexia, Dyscalculia and Dysgraphia
They may seem similar, but treatment is far more complex. Dive into these 3 modules to develop a comprehensive understanding of these common learning disorders and how to treat each client’s unique needs.
Module 1: Understanding the Difference: Assessments & Diagnostic Tools
Difficulties go beyond reading or writing, but when you know how to properly identify and address Dyscalculia, Dysgraphia, and Dyslexia, you give your clients a better chance of functional success. This module walks you through the commonly misunderstood symptoms that can confuse treatment. You’ll dive into:
- Red flags, definitions, severity levels, and common co-morbidities associated with these disorders, including anxiety
- Coordination and academic testing, along with areas that are non-diagnostic
- Screenings, music and movement, coordination assessments and much more
Module 2: Tackling Executive Function
In this module, you’ll learn how to approach the higher-level cognitive skills your clients need to control and coordinate their other cognitive abilities and behaviors, which often lead to frustration and limited function. You’ll discover:
- Dozens of fun games and activities that increase executive function skills
- How to approach auditory processing and common deficits
- How to integrate powerful therapeutic approaches into a three-step, brain-based protocol that can be used with diverse populations and ages
Module 3: Learning on Their Level
It’s frustrating enough for your clients to learn, so why not make it easier? This module will demonstrate brain-based techniques to increase reading, writing, math, organization, and many other skills. These tools can also be used in your session or at your client’s home. Uncover ways to:
- Address visual processing disorders and organization deficits with fun activities
- Use the power of playing games to increase efficiency with common obstacles, such as math, writing, reading, and phonemic/phonological concerns – including using assistive technology
- Write an effective IEP or 504 plan for overall success
More courses from the same author: Mary Asper & Penny StackShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
There are no reviews yet.