Mary Bove – Medicinal Herbs for Better Brain Health
Discover herbal brain boosters for improving your memory, slowing down the effects of aging, mitigating stress, and supporting your mood and mental clarity.
Understand the how’s and why’s behind the effectiveness of medicinal plants for brain health to confidently select the right herbs for you and those you love.
What You’ll Learn In Medicinal Herbs for Better Brain Health
- Two simple brain-protecting herbal teas for improving mental clarity, focus, and attention
- Herbs that can help lower the risk of dementia, including 3 herbs that improve memory and recall, while also decreasing forgetfulness
- Holy Basil as a stress remedy that produces a “calm energy”
- Herbs for mood support, brain resilience, and revitalization of spirit — to minimize the effects of stress on aging
- Adaptogen plants that protect us from and enhance our ability to adapt to stress
- Proven herbal remedies for nourishing your brain daily, including the benefits of brewing herbal teas
About Mary Bove
Dr. Mary Bove obtained her Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine and Midwifery Certification from Bastyr University of Natural Health Sciences in Seattle, Washington, and received her Diploma of Phytotherapy/Herbal Medicine at the School of Phytotherapy in Great Britain. Dr. Bove practiced Naturopathic Family Medicine and Midwifery at the Brattleboro Naturopathic Clinic in Brattleboro, Vermont, for 25 years, specializing in Naturopathic Pediatrics and Botanical Medicine.
Once a full-time faculty member at Bastyr University, Dr. Bove chaired the departments of Botanical Medicine and Naturopathic Midwifery. She’s the author of the Encyclopedia of Natural Healing for Children and Infants which is considered an authoritative reference on natural pediatric medicine. Mary co-authored Herbs for Women’s Health and has been published in many magazines, journals, and collaborative books on botanical and natural medicine. She lectures and teaches internationally on the topics of naturopathic medicine, botanical medicine, pediatrics, natural pregnancy, childbirth, traditional food medicine, and mind-body healing. In collaboration with Gaia Herbs, Dr. Bove developed an herbal remedy line designed specifically for children. She currently does research and development and is Medical Educator for Gaia Herbs in Brevard, North Carolina.
More courses from the same author: Mary Bove
Share Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
There are no reviews yet.