Learn To Quickly Edit Story-Driven Wedding Films In Premiere Pro.
Designed to equip beginners new to editing weddings in Premiere Pro, as well as providing experienced filmmakers with a faster workflow that prevents creative block.
Inside Wedding Film Framework, you will learn how to…
- Master the basics of Premiere Pro (and the advanced stuff too)
- Develop a narrative for a wedding film that tells the story of the couple
- Save time with a streamlined editing workspace that has the exact tools you need and no fluff
- Switch to Premiere Pro from FCPX, Sony Vegas, or any other editor quickly and easily
- Make your films look and sound amazing with professional color grading and audio mixing
- Design high energy dance edits that fit every wedding film
Save time with a workflow that prioritizes access to the footage you need as fast as possible.
My process for finding the best music for an edit, and how I mix songs with story for maximum emotional impact.
Discovering The Story
Develop a narrative that tells the couple’s unique story.
Watch me edit an entire wedding film from establishing shots to exit.
My precise color process to correct and color grade my films using LUTs.
Balancing ambient audio, spoken word, and music together for a dynamic audio experience.
More courses from the same author: Matt JohnsonShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1