Description of Get Better Sleep
Get Better Sleep Course
This is the most comprehensive self-directed sleep improvement course online. It contains the most impactful information from my years of professional experience and clinical work with patients. I’ve taken WHAT WORKS BEST and combined it into an easy to understand program that you can do for yourself.
Do you have a hard time falling asleep or staying asleep through the night? Are you just sick and tired of not being able to turn off your brain and get a good night of sleep?
When you can’t sleep well you feel tired, run down, you can’t think right. Your energy is low, even the things you enjoy doing don’t make you as happy as they once did. Just getting through the day can be tough and you spend much of it thinking about how tired you feel.
There are so many reasons why you may not be feeling rested. Maybe you have difficulty staying asleep or waking up or even having a hard time falling asleep.
Ever think it might just be life? You know, kids, carpools, job, spouse, commitments, money, stress … there often just isn’t enough time in the day to get it all done and stealing time from sleep simple. So, many of us wake up early, fill our body with caffeine and carbs and get busy. Then at night we stay up too late, have a couple of cocktails or a sleeping aid to wind down just to repeat the cycle the next day, like mice on a wheel. We imagine that we will have some time to catch up on our sleep on the weekend or on a vacation and everything will be fine.
But sleep doesn’t work that way… In fact…
- You go to sleep and wake up every day since you were born, but NOBODY ever TAUGHT you HOW to sleep properly.
- Yet here you are today, tired, sleepy, no closer to a solution than before, waiting for the weekend so you can catch up on your sleep…
I’ve taken WHAT WORKS BEST and combined it into an easy to understand the program.
This is like having your own personal sleep specialist who is walking you through the most important aspects of YOUR sleep and how to HELP YOU SLEEP BETTER. It isn’t some canned generalizations that you read when you Google your way around better sleep on the internet. This intervention WILL help you sleep better if you follow the process.
What you’ll learn in Get Better Sleep
Believe it or not, you CAN sleep better every night predictably and wake up feeling rested and refreshed.
I have helped thousands of people in my 17-year career. But, because this is such a big issue for so many, I wanted to dig in and see how I could help all of you rather than just the few who can see me personally for treatment (most of those people have very significant sleep issues and need more advanced care).
Almost EVERYONE, even YOU can have a good night of sleep and wake up feeling refreshed and recharged … if you just know what to do.
I’ve taken my 17 years of clinical experience along with rigorously tested scientific techniques for better sleep and created a self-directed 28 Night Sleep Makeover Program that allows you to fully take control of your sleep and make the critically important changes that will maximize every wink!
This is so advanced even Astronauts use this information to maximize their sleep in space and during recovery on return from space.
Each module of the program is broken down into easy to digest and implement sections. The goal was not to disrupt your entire evening, but rather to go with your flow and get better quality sleep.
The course topics include:
- Do You Have a Sleep Disorder? And if so, what you should do.
- Your Bedroom Makeover: Creating a sleep sanctuary with the right sleep equipment and restful rituals.
- Medicine Cabinet Makeover: Hidden ingredients that may be effecting your Sleep (Good and Bad)
- Sleep Bootcamp: 28 Nights to your best sleep ever
- The Sleep Robbers- Could there be something else effecting your sleep?
- Are You Too Stressed to Sleep?
- The Caffeine Fiend
- Hormonal Fluctuations
- Your Bed Partner
- Supplements: Truth, Lies, and what works
- What to do about snoring
- Even more Bonuses: Best Foods and Yoga Poses To Maximize Sleep
1. Introduction SV
- Introduction SV
- Are You A Caffeine Fiend? – Quiz
2. Supplements SV
- Supplements SV
3. Welcome to Sleep School
- Welcome to Sleep School! SV
- Quiz: Sleep School
- Bonus for Completing Lesson #1 SV
4. Do You Have a Sleep Disorder? SV
- Do You Have a Sleep Disorder? SV
- The 5 Most Common Sleep Disorders SV
- Quiz: Sleep Disorders SV
5. Your Bedroom Makeover SV
- Your Bedroom Makeover SV
- Sight SV
- What Mood is Your Bedroom? SV
- Sound SV
- Touch and Temperature SV
- Pillow Talk SV
- Pick a Pillow SV
- The Best Bed Sheets SV
- All About Mattresses SV
- Smell SV
- Taste SV
- The Bedroom Checklist SV
6. Medicine Cabinet Makeover: Hidden ingredients that may be effecting your Sleep SV
- Medicine Cabinet Makeover: Hidden ingredients that may be effecting your Sleep SV
7. Sleep Bootcamp SV
- Sleep Bootcamp SV
- Night 1: Establish Your Bedtime and Wake Time SV
- Night 2: Develop a Bedtime Routine SV
- Night 3: Evaluate daytime habits and routines SV
- Night 4: Check on the bedroom environment SV
- Night 5: Prepare your body by stretching and relaxation SV
- Night 6: Focus on foods SV
- Night 7: Find the right time to exercise SV
- Review of Week 1 SV
- Night 8: Review bedtime routine SV
- Night 9: Review caffeine, alcohol, and nicotine SV
- Night 10: Review bedroom environment SV
- Night 11: Review bedtime and waking stretching SV
- Night 12: Review diet choices SV
- Night 13: Review exercise routine SV
- Night 14: Pinpoint your best relaxation techniques SV
- Bonus: Yoga for Sleep SV
- Nights 15-21: Sleep Bootcamp Week 3 SV
- A Note About Cognitive Behavior Therapy SV
- Sleep Bootcamp Week 4: The Final Phase SV
- You Did It! SV
About Michael Breus
Dr. Michael Breus is a clinical psychologist with more than two decades of experience in his field. He is a diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a fellow of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. Additionally, Dr. Breus is one of the only psychologists to pass the Sleep Medicine Specialty board without attending medical school. In 2021, Reader’s Digest named him the best sleep specialist in the state of California.
Dr. Breus is also a best-selling author. His publications include four books:
- Good Night: The Sleep Doctor’s 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health (2006)
- The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan: Lose Weight Through Better Sleep (2011)
- The Power of When: Discover Your Chronotype–and the Best Time to Eat Lunch, Ask for a Raise, Have Sex, Write a Novel, Take Your Meds, and More (2016)
- Energize!: Go From Dragging Ass to Kicking It in 30 Days (2021)
Dr. Breus lectures all over the world and serves as an expert resource for most major publications, doing more than 250 interviews per year.
More courses from the same author: Michael Breus
Share Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1