Group dynamics, leadership, and presentation skills training.
Power up your charisma. Manage groups like a pro.
Imagine how it would feel to comfortably manage group dynamics, transform your presentation skills, and become a confident, charismatic leader?
Now, you can learn from Michael Grinder, the father of nonverbal communication, in an interactive, intimate environment. Whether you speak to large or small groups, within your workplace or the public, Michael can show you how to read the room, anticipate situations before they happen — and make a bigger impact with your presentations.
Plus, you can easily learn and practice these skills in just a few days!
What You’ll Learn In Group Wizardry
You’ll walk away with vital skills to help you run meetings more smoothly, train colleagues with more impact, present more powerfully, and facilitate more effectively. For instance, you’ll learn:
- How to predict situations before they happen and reduce surprises,
- How to determine If a group is formed or unformed,
- How to sit, stand, and gesture so your nonverbals are consistent with your message.
- The difference between storytelling and story-sharing, and how to choose which to use.
- The difference between in-house and public speaking styles,
- How to successfully have difficult conversations.
The training includes four days of interactive work. On day five, you’ll have the opportunity to practice individual presentations before small peer groups. Michael will provide non-judgmental feedback. You will receive a digital video of your group’s presentations and Michael’s feedback.
Who Should Attend Group Wizardry?
- Group and team leaders.
More courses from the same author: Michael GrinderShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1