Michelle Green – Treatment of Commonly Seen Impairments Following Stroke
Stroke is the leading cause of disability in America. Therapists play a vital role in reducing, or even eliminating, disability resulting from stroke. However, therapists are increasingly pressured to produce better outcomes in a shorter period of time, often with less staff support. The results are generic treatment plans, traditional supine therapeutic exercise prescription, and range of motion or seated group activities. All of these fail to address the impairments keeping the patient from having success in functional life activities.
To reduce disability, therapists must be able to improve functional mobility in activities of daily living such as transferring, walking, dressing, and bathing through better assessment and treatment planning. For maximal recovery in stroke patients, you must be able to accurately determine each patient’s specific impairments that are limiting function. From this, you can develop precise, customized treatment plans that prioritize the impairments and reduce disability quickly and effectively.
In this one time series, you will expand your intervention “toolbox” by learning to create effective treatments that directly reduce functional limitations for any level of stroke patient, from acute care to community re-entry. This is accomplished without expensive equipment, time-consuming protocols, or labor-intensive techniques. Normal movement requirements are reviewed, which better equip you to efficiently and accurately identify the impairments that are causing dysfunction.
Treatment interventions are developed based on motor control and learning principles aimed at integrating cognition, motor ability, and the environment for maximal carryover to functional task performance. An extensive review of treatments to reduce commonly seen impairments is accomplished through by viewing exercises (you can do yourself at home or in the clinic!), demonstration, and video analysis.
- Implement appropriate treatment interventions for identified impairments using impairment-based treatment framework.
- Develop treatments and progression strategies aimed at alleviating impairments to improve function.
Would you like to receive Michelle Green – Treatment of Commonly Seen Impairments Following Stroke ?
- Hemiplegic Upper Extremity
- Poor Anterior Weight Translation (Retropulsion)
- Limited Gluteus Maximus/Medius Recruitment/Sustained Contractions
- Limited Quadriceps Recruitment/Sustained Contractions
- Limited Proximal Postural Control
- Ineffective Lateral Weight Shifts
More courses from the same author: Michelle GreenShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
There are no reviews yet.