Learn the basics of setting up, creating music and Music Production in Logic Pro X Today!
- Internet connection
- Logic Pro X music production software
- a Mac (as Logic Pro X is a Mac only application)
- Basic Music Production Skills is desirable, but not necessary
Learn the Basics of Music Production in Logic Pro X Today
BROUGHT TO MUSIC PRODUCTION INSTRUCTOR TOMAS GEORGE.
Logic Pro X is the leading Digital Audio Work Station for Apple Mac users and it’s used across professional studios and bedrooms worldwide.
NOTE: This course is for Mac users only and you must have access to Logic Pro X and a Apple Mac to use it
By the end of the course, you’ll understand the basics of Music Production and Creating your own Music in Logic Pro X
This course is an introduction into Logic Pro X and creating your own music. You’ll learn the basics of this software that’s used by professional producers today
I’ll be teaching this course using the built-in features from Logic Pro X
What makes me qualified to teach you?
My name is Tomas and I have a MMus Masters Degree in Music Production and a BA(Hons) Degree in Music Composition. I’m also the creator of some of the world’s most popular music production courses – with over 100,000 students
Tomas was clear and concise, really useful information for me to write down before I buy Logic Pro X so now I feel a lot less intimidated when opening logic for the first time tomorrow – Simon Barton-Chapple
Very useful lectures which provide me a lot of information and improve my skills dramatically. His teaching method also helps me easily to understand. Thank you so much Tomas. – Huy Nguyen
What is this Beginners Logic Pro X course all about?
In this beginner guide to Music Production in Logic Pro X course, you’ll learn the basics of:
- The interface of Logic Pro X
- Making music with Apple loops
- Making music with MIDI and software instruments
- The ES2 synthesiser
- And basic mixing
What you’ll learn in this course will allow you to understand the basics of Logic Pro X
This course also includes UK English closed caption subtitles for every lecture. This is to help you learn easier if English is not your first language so you are able follow the text along with the my voice.
Learn to love Logic Pro X and make music with it.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and we’ll see you in lesson 1!
Who this course is for:
- This is an beginners course, so do not take this if you are an advanced user
- Anyone who is new to Logic Pro and wants to start making music right away
- Those interested in creating their own music in Logic Pro X
- Band members who want to learn how to create their own music and learn about music production
- Anyone interested learning the basics of Music Production in Logic Pro X