This short course takes a quick look at how you can record, edit and produce a song with Presonus Studio One
- The students will need to have a basic understanding of music composition and audio engineering
In this preview course from composer/sound designer Gary Hiebner we’ll take a look under the hood of Presonus Studio One, its music production capabilities and build your confidence when navigating this feature-rich audio software so that you too can start producing your own music.
Course Content includes:
- Taking a Look Around the User Interface
- Setting Up Your Audio Interface
- Recording An Audio Track
- Recording Drums with a MIDI Instrument We’ll stay organized by using folders
- We dedicate a video to exploring the mix console.
Compatible with both Macs and PCs, Studio One is a competitive DAW that allows beginners and pros alike to create and produce awesome audio content in this feature-rich program.
What You’ll Get From This Preview Course:
- Step-by step instructions on how to get started with the basics of Studio One for song production
- Easy to follow on screen examples of how to navigate Studio One
- Tips & Tricks from an experience composer and sound designer
- Suitable for beginners and pros alike
At the end of this course you’ll be able to find your way around the Studio One interface, record an audio track, record in a midi instrument, and understand the basics of the Mix Console – all on your way to producing your first song.
Look out for Gary’s full tutorial on Producing a Song in Studio One elsewhere on Udemy.
Who this course is for:
- This is targeted at the beginner student who wants to get into audio software to produce their own musical ideas. It’s also aimed at advanced users who might be wanting to switch from another DAW and see what Studio One has to offer