There is a problem in the note investing industry today.
Investors don’t take advantage of the opportunities in notes because they are not confident that they can potentional identify issues before buying.
To get training and learn how to do it can cost in excess of $10,000, and sometimes 10’s of thousands of dollars.
There is an abundance of free information available in various videos and podcasts. But it can be extremely time consuming to gather all that information and put it into a system that you can execute on.
This often leads to becoming bogged down and still being unsure of whether all the issues have been identified.
Systematic Due Diligence is a course that teaches you exactly what you need to do for due diligence on a first position residential note, quickly and accurately.
It includes over 6.5 hours of video and gives you checklists and automation tools you can download.
The simple checklists are easy to follow, backed up with detailed instructions so you can understand the “why” behind the entire process.
Plus it comes at a price point that will pay for itself on your first deal.
If you are already closing note deals, it will speed up your process and easily save you over 8 hours of time when doing through a single tape.
Your enrollment in the course also gets you membership in a private Facebook group, where I post regular updates and commentary on recent tapes that have been released.
The Facebook group also provides a fast way to ask the instructor questions at any time.
What am I going to get from Systematic Due Diligence?
- Learn to filter a tape of mortgage notes and identify the ones that fit your specific note investing strategy
- A thourough post-bid due diligence process so you can understand the asset value and make sure the title is clear prior to closing
- Checklists and automation tools that save hours of time
- Membership in the private Facebook group
- Get in the note investing game and be able to confidently close on note deals
What won’t I get?
- You aren’t going to get an overpriced course that doesn’t deliver
- You aren’t going to get upsold to some overpriced mastermind group that probably isn’t even a real mastermind
- You aren’t getting a course from a self professed ‘guru’ who doesn’t do their own note deals
More courses from the same author: Systematic Due DiligenceShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1