I love to just “talk shop” with people who want to make more of a difference in the world, so in 2012 and 2014, I offered a intimate three day workshop called “Coaching from the Inside Out“. This was a chance to get straight to the heart of the inside-out understanding as it applies to working with others. No supervision and nothing to memorize or practice – just a deep dive into what it is to be a spiritual being having a human experience and how we can help ourselves and our clients have higher performance, deeper connections with others, and a richer experience of life.
After months of editing, I’m excited to be able to share a “self-study” version of Coaching from the Inside Out with you.
Through a combination of streaming video and downloadable audio sessions, you will learn the core principles behind transformative coaching, and explore and deepen your personal grounding as a coach and as a human being.
In the program you’ll learn how to:
- Listen at a deeper level than you ever thought possible
- Tap into the driving force behind human potential
- Go beyond motivation and willpower to leverage the critical variable in performance
- Get better results with less effort and less stress
- Assist your clients in making significant breakthroughs in life, business, and relationships
- Awaken the well-being and unleash the hidden genius hidden at the core of every human being
- Build your practice and coach others to grow their businesses from the inside out
Most importantly, you will have the chance to watch and listen in on a number of “real-time” coaching sessions where I work one on one with participants in front of the group so you can experience how this powerful way of coaching actually works.
When you order the Coaching from the Inside Out Self Study Program, you will receive:
- Over 80 sessions of online video and downloadable audio sessions you can watch and listen to again and again
- A workbook with tips, additional resources, and flip chart images from the live training
- Over 13 hours of additional audios from the 2012 training, featuring nine additional coaching sessions for you to enjoy and review
Everything in your self-study program is designed as an “insight catalyst” – a pointer in the direction of what’s true in life, as opposed to an argument for the most useful lie. As we see more truth, we experience more new thinking and a river of insights begins to flow. And when an insight is sufficiently profound, its impact on our life is transformative. Nothing changes on the outside, but everything’s different on the inside. We experience a vertical leap in our level of consciousness and gain new perspective on our old way of being in the world.
I sometimes compare the contrast between the collecting strategies and learning via insight as the difference between climbing a ladder and taking the elevator. When we see our own strategies, tactics, and willpower as the primary motive force in creating change, we do our best to soldier on up the infinite ladder of consciousness, climbing ten rungs today and slipping back down eight tomorrow. But when we see that consciousness itself is the greatest transformative force available, we simply step into the elevator of insight, hanging out in the unknown and looking into the mystery of being alive.
While we don’t control the timing, each time the doors of perception open we emerge from the elevator on a higher floor, with a new, clearer view of life. Of course, at times the elevator may go down as well as up. But once we’ve had an insight and seen the view from a higher floor, we can never really forget it.
More courses from the same author: Michael Neill