This course is designed to help you master the art of hypnosis by becoming an expert of the hypnotic induction process and deeply understanding the psychological principles that underpin the subject. This course is vastly more than just a training on ‘how to do a hypnotic induction’; it is a comprehensive hypnosis training that will provide deep insights into the nature of suggestible states, how to create them and how they can be utilised for a variety of different reasons. It is also an exploration into hypnotic language and how it can be used with precision to amplify and magnify the responses you get.
This online learning experience comes packed with exercises, mp3’s and scripts to help aid your learning.
There will also be multiple demonstrations with a real, live client and de-constructions afterwards.
Throughout the course you will learn:
- How to dispel the myths and misconceptions of hypnosis.
- How to ‘prime’ a client so that the hypnotic induction process goes smoothly and effectively.
- The History of this fascinating subject.
- How to create the most effective relationship between you and the person being hypnotised.
- The purpose and true nature of hypnotic trance.
- The core concepts and methodologies that underpin hypnosis.
- Progressive, rapid & instant inductions.
- Multiple ways to deepen the experience of hypnosis.
- How to create hypnotic effects – such as amnesia, arm catalepsy, arm lifts, time distortion, and more.
- Massively amplify suggestibility through the power of convincers.
- How to use the power of hypnotic language to pull people into trances.
- How to artfully use the power of hypnotic language to weave intricate complexes and seed profound suggestions.
You will be led through the course by Steven Burns, co-owner of the largest NLP & Hypnosis training centres in Scotland and one of the largest in the U.K.
He will leading you through the material, step-by-step, drawing from his experience with close to a thousand one-to-one clients and the many Hypnosis & NLP training courses he has delivered. Steven’s experience of the subject spans 19 years.
Who is this course for
- Anyone who wants to learn Hypnosis – beginner to advanced.
- Those with an interest in psychology & the power of the mind.
- Those interested in altered states of consciousness.
More courses from the same author: Solutions In Mind