- Introduction (2:48)
- What is a function (2:56)
- Making a Simple Function (3:47)
- Adding in code to the function (1:24)
- Adding more than one variable (3:04)
- Returning two constants (1:49)
- Returning variables (1:41)
- Numbers in functions (2:56)
- Making a simple subtraction calculator (2:24)
- Calling multiple variables (3:36)
- Scaling functions (2:17)
- Making a simple stock price calculation (2:35)
- Rounding numbers (2:12)
- Double variables
- Boolean Variables in Functions (2:20)
- Conclusion (1:30)
About John Bura
John has been programming since 1997 and teaching since 2002. He has been contracted by many different companies to provide game design, audio, programming, level design and project management.
To this day John has contributed to 40 commercial games. Several of the games he has produced have risen to the Top 10 in the Apple’s App Store.
His expertise is in e-learning, entrepreneurship, programming, software development, and game development. He is also a new father of two kids.
Mammoth Interactive has nearly 200 courses with expert advice from John as CEO. He brings a unique perspective with years of experience of teaching and real world experience running a software company.
Since 2011, 700,000 students have joined Mammoth Interactive around the world. Our courses have been featured on many websites such as Venture Beat, Expert Dojo and Cult of Mac.
More courses from the same author: John Bura