Astro-Cycles and Speculative Markets published in 1935 this book is an authentic classic including two of the best “How-To” books on Financial Astrology ever written combined into one volume.
L.J. Jensen has written his life’s work into this volume based on over 50 years of study, research, and actual application of his concepts in the stock an commodity markets. Concise and to the point, the methods shown in Astro-Cycles are being used today by some of the most successful private traders and large companies.
Section I offers some introduction to working applications of what I term astro-cycles. The sources are the long established astronomicalorbits of the principal planets in that small niche of the Universe which comprises the Solar System of the Earth.
The purpose of the material in Section II was a notebook reference manual to present the salient procedures and elements of astro-cycleapplications to mundane affairs. Public psychology, business cycles, the price swings of speculative commodity and stock markets, wars, famines, major weather trends, etc, have innumerable keys to answers by this concept.
Section II contains no pretense of giving all the answers to modern problems. However, it does offer a means to a well-hidden phase ofTruth which might lead to a foundation of security for those diligent enough to examine and test the data. That such an approach infuriatesthose who proudly hold that nature has no design, no purpose and no form of continuity ceased to concern me more than fifty years ago.
Section III uses some of the basic factors of Section II and applies them to a system which is a coupling of time and price. It is a simple charting of market prices. It is so simple any change or revision in the basic premises involved destroys its effectiveness. It will not work properly with logarythmic scales, and the dependence on time brooks no shortcuts or distortion in the arithmetic scale.
Section 1. MAJOR TRENDS IN AMERICAN ECONOMICS
- The Problem of Economic Causation
- The Vibration Spectrum
- The Sun-Spot Cycle
- The Planetary Cycles
- The Uranus Cycle
- Some Conclusions
Section 2. ASTRO-ECONOMIC INTERPRETATION
- Mundane Rulerships
- Progressions and Transits
- Synthesis-Estimating Economic Trends
- The Houses in Mundane and Corporation Charts
- Interpretation of the Planets in Houses and Signs
- Casting Mundane Charts
- Notes, Base Charts, Keys
- The United States Birth Chart
- An “Over”-Simplified Method of Astro-Cycle Interpretation
- The Aspects or Angles Between Planets
- Combining Sign-Houses and House-Signs and Aspects
- Planetary Aspects or Angular Relationships
- Formation of a Market Forecast
Section 3. MARKET CHARTS
- Geometrical Fundamentals
- First Steps in Charting
- Resistance, Objective and Trend
- The Daily Chart
- Supplementary Helps
Section 4. Final Section
- First Steps Putting It Together
- Timing Elements
- Charting the Price Range Data
- Estimating Prospects for a Locality (Business Trends, Weather, Earthquakes, Disasters)
- Download immediately L.J.Jensen – Astro-Cycles and Speculative Markets now
More courses from the same author: L.J.Jensen