How to Tear Down the Hidden Barriers to Your Natural Confidence
In this signiture training from the Lefkoe Institute you will finally develop your unshakeable natural confidence that will help you achive your biggest goals.
How Does Natural Confidence Make Me More Confident?
Remember when I said that to attain rock-solid confidence all anyone has to do is get rid of their limiting beliefs and negative conditioning?
That’s how Natural Confidence helps you to become more confident. It cuts the chains of the past so you can live more fully in the present.
For example, many people have formed beliefs like “I’m not good enough.” This belief can be formed from all sorts of setbacks and failures.
Once the belief is formed it holds people back from taking on opportunities they know are right for them (or from even recognizing opportunities that are staring them in the face).
When beliefs like this are gone, your behavior changes. You stand a little straighter, you walk a little taller, you regain that spring in your step and you take action—powerful actions—to achieve your goals.
Natural Confidence helps you identify the 19 specific beliefs we’ve found limit people in almost every area of their lives. Beliefs that rob you of the confidence you were born with and keep your life from being all it could be.
23 Tiny Steps to Your Natural Confidence
You get 23 video modules to help break through the following beliefs and conditionings:
- Mistakes and failure are bad.
- I’m not good enough.
- Change is difficult.
- I’m not important.
- Nothing I do is good enough.
- I’m not capable.
- I’m not competent.
- I’m inadequate.
- If I make a mistake or fail I’ll be rejected.
- I’m a failure.
- I’m stupid.
- I’m not worthy.
- I’ll never get what I want.
- I’m powerless.
- People aren’t interested in what I have to say.
- What I have to say isn’t important.
- What makes me good enough or important is having people think well of me.
- It’s dangerous to have people put their attention on me (something bad will happen).
- What makes me good enough or important is doing things perfectly.
- Conditioning: Fear associated with criticism and judgment.
- Conditioning: Fear associated with not meeting expectations.
- Conditioning: Fear associated with people putting their attention on me.
- Conditioning: Fear associated with rejection.
Imagine what your life would be like if you could seek out and destroy forever each and every common belief that holds you back.
More courses from the same author: Recreate Your Life