Breakout growth requires an effective Growth Master leading the charge. This is a self-paced course taught by Sean Ellis, founder of GrowthHackers, that will teach you the fundamentals to become an effective Growth Master. He shares best practices for leading a team to execute a growth process that drives results. Sean has evolved these best practices through his roles leading growth efforts at Dropbox, LogMeIn and Eventbrite and by collaborating with effective growth leaders at other breakout success companies such as Facebook, Uber and Slack.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- keep your team consistently engaged in growth
- prepare in advance for each growth meeting
- conduct an effective growth meeting to maximize the growth
- follow up after each growth meeting to ensures plans are effectively executed
- focus your team on the highest leverage growth opportunities
- accelerate your team’s testing velocity for maximum growth learning
This course is designed for anyone who wants to become an effective Growth Master. Effective growth masters often have backgrounds as marketers, product managers, growth analysts or even founders.
Sean Ellis is the founder of GrowthHackers.com, the number one online community built for growth hackers. Sean coined the term “growth hacker” in 2010, after using it to ignite massive growth for Dropbox, Eventbrite, LogMeIn and Lookout – all with valuations now exceeding $1B. He regularly speaks to startups and Fortune 100s and has been featured in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, WIRED, Fast Company, Inc.com, and TechCrunch.
Sean is also coauthor of Hacking Growth, published by Crown Business (division of Penguin Random House).
More courses from the same author: Sean Ellis