Creating a slimmer and healthier body is an inner process, involving your body, mind, emotions and inner “life force” energy.
Created and voiced by Deborah Bromley, a clinical hypnotherapist who has helped people successfully lose weight for 20 years, this comprehensive series consists of 12 guided meditations embedded with Hemi-Sync®. The tracks have been carefully planned to encompass all aspects of a successful weight loss program, and the supporting information in the guidance manual and companion book* was designed to work exactly like a course of therapy sessions, personalized to fit your requirements. Everyone can benefit from this program, as it works on the causes of unwanted weight, rather than being limited to the symptoms. This program will address, in a positive and healing way, all aspects of your life that you can improve.
Music by Christopher Lloyd Clarke, licensed by Enlightened Audio. Executive producer Garrett Stevens. Engineered and mastered by Kevin Cowan.
- Track 1 – Creating a Slim, Healthy Body
- Track 2 – Eating Less but Enjoying it More Waking Meditation
- Track 3 – Iron Willpower
- Track 4 – Craving Control Waking Meditation
- Track 5 – Metabolism Boost
- Track 6 – Slim While You Sleep
- Track 7 – Overcoming Obstacles
- Track 8 – Release the Past
- Track 9 – Self-Sabotage
- Track 10 – Walking Meditation
- Track 11 – Affirmations for a Slim, Healthy Body
- Track 12 – Slim and Healthy for Life
More courses from the same author: Deborah Bromley