We are Starting this Conversation by laying a foundation of important concepts for deeper discussion in later courses & webinars.
With four modules exploring different aspects of paralysis, recovery, bodily re-integration and safety, no matter what your background is, we are sure you will find some new insight on the recovery process.
In Starting the Conversation, we address:
- What impacts does a paralyzing injury have on the whole being?
- What does it mean to ‘recover’ from spinal cord injury?
- What are the currently available options for recovery?
- Is it possible to make recovery a step-wise process?
- What are safety concerns and contra-indications for training SCI?
This course was recorded as a live webinar, so there is audience interaction at intervals throughout.
More courses from the same author: Theo & Stephanie