This Project Pack has every single template and deliverable you will need for your brand identity project.
Here’s what’s inside:
PHASE 1: Discovery
- A guide you can give to your leads or have as a download on your website which details your process and packaged pricing for a brand identity.
- The first questionnaire you send to your leads to make sure they’re a right fit to work with you.
Getting started guide
- A guide to help your clients make the most out of their project. Goes through how the project will work, frequently asked questions, and their role in the project.
Process and deliverables
- A handy chart to show your clients the entire process including what they are responsible for, and the deliverables they’ll receive.
Customer avatar workbook
- A workbook for your clients to define their ideal customer avatar. You can go through this with them or they can complete it on their own.
- A workbook to help your clients define their ideal styling. This will help ensure that you’re not wasting time on concepts they won’t like.
- A final brief based on the above workbooks and questionnaires to ensure that you’re on the same page before beginning the project.
PHASE 2: Deliverables
- A set of mood boards to show your client the different design directions you could go in.
- These are your initial logo concepts to present to your client. Includes a branding board so they can see their brand in action.
- A presentation to show the revisions that have been done to their chosen logo.
- A final presentation to show their final, chosen logo before you start creating the brand guidelines and extra collateral.
- A brand guidelines document that you can tailor to each client. Includes brand application ideas, typography, colour, etc.
Brand cheat sheet
- A cheat sheet for your client to easily find their brand essentials like colours and typography.
- A booklet to help guide your clients in choosing and using photography. Includes a section on photography for e-commerce.
PHASE 3: Assets
- A brand identity focused proposal for you to give to your clients before starting the project.
Master Services Agreement
- A contract that you can use outlining the terms in working with you.
Statement of Work
- This will detail all of the project steps to ensure that the client knows exactly what they’re getting (no scope creep).
- An invoice template for you to use with your clients.
End of project questionnaire
- A questionnaire to give your clients with the goal of getting you a great testimonial and the opportunity for any ongoing work.
- All items use free fonts (we include the links to download in each pack)
- All files are a mixture of InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, PDF, Word and Google Docs.
- Consistent branding across all products — easily tweak to match your brand
- Detailed symbols and character styles used throughout to make editing easy. Change styling once and it’ll change everywhere!
More courses from the same author: Project PackShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1