Description of Trauma-Informed Education
- Trauma-informed strategies to reduce acting out behavior in students with ODD, ADHD, Emotional Dysregulation & Disruptive Behavior Disorder
- Strategies to improve engagement, compliance, relationship building and stress tolerance
- Improve educational outcomes with specific trauma informed assessments & techniques
- Implement brain-based interventions
- Positive alternatives for your most challenging students
As an educator, you are expected to teach and engage children—even those with the most challenging behaviors. These are the students that no matter what you try, you just can’t reach them. Like the boy with disruptive behaviors that keep him sitting in the principal’s office. Or the student that struggles to focus and complete assignments. What about the girl who is completely withdrawn? Is she even more challenging than the boy with the aggressive outbursts?
If your current interventions are not reducing these challenging behaviors, then you need to attend this program! Join leading education expert Robert Hull, as he teaches you evidence-based trauma-informed education strategies that will reduce the achievement gap, decrease referrals for highly restrictive special education programs, as well as drastically improve:
- Emotional functioning
- Acting out behaviors
- Aggressive behaviors
- Student engagement
Using a trauma-informed approach will create an affiliation between teacher, student and family member that leads them to all work together for success rather than constantly being in conflict.
It’s a revolution in education that will help you connect with your most challenging students!
- Identify behavioral episodes that challenge educators, professionals, therapists and parents.
- Discuss the contribution that a trauma history makes on the following disorders: ODD, ADHD, Emotional Dysregulation and Disruptive Behavior Disorders.
- Implement clinical ideas into educational practice to improve positive engagement and student performance.
- Demonstrate how to utilize peer relationship coaching to reduce bullying and improve student acceptance and inclusion in social groups.
- Outline growth strategies to build core strengths, improve grit, perseverance and determination and move beyond resilience to post traumatic growth.
- Illustrate brain-based strategies for emotional management, executive functioning and accelerated learning using the newest research in brain functioning.
- Describe teaching techniques and methods that include new and exciting methods to challenge students to do their very best.
Would you like to receive Robert Hull – Trauma-Informed Education ?
The Impact of Trauma on School Functioning and Classroom Instruction
- How the traumatic experiences of students manifest in school settings
- Academics & cognitive skills
- Behavioral functioning
- Social emotional functioning
- Developmental differences in response to trauma
- Impact of trauma on the following disorders:
- Emotional Dysregulation
- Disruptive Behavior Disorders
- Childhood trauma and a framework for intervention
STRATEGIES, TECHNIQUES & INTERVENTIONS TO ADDRESS TRAUMA & OTHER BARRIERS TO LEARNING
Interventions to Reduce Disruptive Behavior and Suspension Rates
- Turning rage and helplessness into constructive action
- Effectively confront loss and grief
- Proactively utilize mindfulness
- Address anger regulation and expression
- Teach students how to relax, reframe and cope
Strategies to Increase Motivation, Engagement and Academic Success
- Promote grit tenacity and perseverance
- Turn moral disengagement into moral engagement
- Create opportunities for meaningful connection and affiliation
- Establish brain-based interventions
- Utilize effective praise as a motivator
- Manage YOUR frustration
- Move from reactive to proactive
Skills and Competencies to Help the Student Overcome Challenging Situations
- Engage thinking to mitigate emotional reactivity
- Increase access and use of executive functioning skills
- Making and keeping commitments
- Integrate stress reduction into the daily schedule
- Embed executive functioning strategies into the daily routine
- Expand the range of competencies
Techniques to Develop School-wide Resilience & Create Trauma-Sensitive Schools
- Flexible Framework: a systematic overview that identifies, integrates and ensures compliance
- Systems to create safe, supportive schools for students impacted by traumatic experiences
More courses from the same author: Robert HullShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses