Robert Melillo – Integrative Therapy for Neurodevelopmental Disorders
Description of Integrative Therapy for Neurodevelopmental Disorders
Motor, sensory, behavioral, academic, digestive, immune and autonomic dysregulation issues are all seen in various combinations and degrees in neurobehavioral disorders such as ADHD, Autism, learning disabilities, behavioral problems, and social skills deficits.
But, why? What is the link? Most experts believe that these disorders are connected to one another. How? In this recording, Dr. Melillo will answer these questions in the most practical way.
Based on 20 years of clinical experience and cutting-edge brain science, Dr. Melillo will teach you new and innovative therapy techniques that connect motor development to cognitive development, and examine the relationship to early milestones and retained primitive reflexes. You will learn to tie all of this together with the Polyvagal Theory, brain hemisphericity and a holistic understanding of how the brain and the hemispheres regulate everything. You will learn techniques and tools that translate into clinical success no matter what the condition or severity.
With the rise of developmental neurobehavioral disorders and the overwhelming wide spectrum of related symptoms, understanding the root cause of neurobehavioral and learning disorders is essential to successful treatment.
From this recording, you’ll learn:
- Techniques to identify and remediate Polyvagal issues, retained primitive reflexes and a wide variety of behavioral, learning and social issues
- Strategies to quickly and effectively inhibit primitive reflexes and promote the development of postural reflexes
- Tools to asses and promote balance in postural, oculomotor and vestibular systems
- Assessments for motor, sensory, academic, cognitive and behavioral skills
- Sensory, motor, cognitive and behavioral techniques to promote brain integration
- Nutritional and simple dietary assessments and interventions
- Explain the relationship between brain development, primitive reflexes and developmental milestones to effectively treat neurobehavioral and learning disorders.
- Summarize the role of retained primitive reflexes in the development of neurobehavioral disorders.
- Complete a primitive reflex assessment in clients of all ages and implement specific exercises to inhibit each reflex and promote the development of postural reflexes.
- Analyze the connection between autonomic, immune and social engagement dysregulation and discuss the clinical implications.
- Implement clinical assessments of neurodevelopmental imbalances in clients.
- Identify how attachment, Polyvagal systems and hemispheric imbalances relate to symptoms of ADHD, OCD, dyslexia, processing disorders, or autism, as well as other mental health, behavior, and educational issues.
- Develop comprehensive treatment plans to improve and correct developmental neurological imbalances.
Would you like to receive Robert Melillo – Integrative Therapy for Neurodevelopmental Disorders ?
DEVELOPMENTAL NEUROLOGY OVERVIEW
- Epidemiology of mental health, educational, and neurobehavioral disorders
- Movement and brain development
- Brain development through segregation, integration, and localization of networks
- Primitive and postural reflex development and retention, plus the relationship to brain development
- Brain asymmetry, development, function, and integration of the hemispheres, plus the relationship to learning disabilities, behavioral
- disorders and socialization issues
ASSESSING AND REMEDIATE RETAINED PRIMITIVE REFLEXES
- What are primitive reflexes? Why and how do they develop?
- Assess primitive reflexes in infants, children, and adults
- Symptoms associated with specific primitive reflex retention
- Asymmetry of primitive reflexes and the relationship to brain imbalances, ADHD, dyslexia
- HANDS-ON LAB: Remediation exercises for primitive reflexes
- CASE STUDY: Adult female with multiple retained primitive reflexes, history of dyslexia, depression, digestive issues, and syncope
PRACTICAL IMPORTANCE OF THE POLYVAGAL THEORY IN LIFE AND IN CLINICAL PRACTICE
- Polyvagal theory and evolution of the autonomic system
- Fear paralysis reflex, the Moro reflex, and both the parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous systems development
- Relate movement and primitive reflexes with Polyvagal Theory
- Autonomic and hemispheric regulation of immune system, gut function, and other issues
- Assess autonomic development, heart rate variability, and autonomic dysregulation
- Connect brainstem development, the development of the social engagement system, and attachment disorders
- HANDS-ON LAB: 35 ways to stimulate the Vagal system
- CASE STUDY: Child with ADHD, retained Moro reflex, and abnormal heart rate variability
- CASE STUDY: Patient with autonomic imbalance and autism
HEMISPHERIC DOMINANCE VS HEMISPHERIC WEAKNESS
- Right brain vs left brain functions
- Why and how the right and left brain become specialized
- How imbalances can develop
- How imbalance produces specific symptoms
- HANDS-ON LAB: Testing for brain imbalances
- Cognitive style profile
- Hemispheric checklist
- Postural hemispheric exam
- Cranial nerve exam
- Develop specialized hemispheric-based treatment to restore balance
- CASE STUDY: Patient with dyslexia, learning disabilities and retained primitive reflexes
ATTACHMENT, POLYVAGAL SYSTEM, AND HEMISPHERIC IMBALANCE
- Understanding attachment and behavior
- Relate attachment with movement and discover the subconscious way we form and maintain relationships, and how this can affect us our whole life
- How the brain hemispheres contribute to attachment
- Functional neurology of human behavior, relationships and emotions
- HANDS-ON LAB: Use the adult attachment inventory as a diagnostic tool
- HANDS-ON LAB: Target functional neurology networks diagnostically and therapeutically
- CASE STUDY: Patient with reactive attachment disorder and ADHD
More courses from the same author: Robert MelilloShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
There are no reviews yet.