Russell A. Barkley – ADHD in Adults, Diagnosis, Impairments and Management with Russell Barkley, Ph.D
Description of ADHD in Adults, Diagnosis, Impairments and Management with Russell Barkley, Ph.D
ADHD is now recognized as a relatively common mental disorder of adults, affecting 4-5 percent of the adult population and accounting for an increasing number of referrals to mental health and family practices in this country. The disorder has a pervasive impact on most major domains of daily life activities, including occupational, educational, and social functioning and health-related behavior. It is therefore imperative that mental health, medical, and educational professionals have as much up-to-date knowledge of this adult disorder and its treatment as possible.
This presentation will provide current information on the nature, comorbid disorders, adaptive impairments, and etiologies of ADHD as it occurs in adults. Dr. Barkley will provide an overview of the most effective treatment strategies focusing particularly on counseling, medication, and workplace/educational accommodations.
- Define the primary characteristics of ADHD and its subtyping in adults
- Identify issues involved in evaluating ADHD and adjustments required to the DSM for adults
- Describe the likely comorbid disorders and adaptive impairments associated with ADHD
- Explain the etiologies of ADHD
- Summarize the proven and unproven remedies for ADHD in adults
- List the most useful medications to use in conjunction with counseling and workplace/school accommodations
Would you like to receive Russell A. Barkley – ADHD in Adults, Diagnosis, Impairments and Management with Russell Barkley, Ph.D ?
- History of ADHD in Adults
- Current Diagnostic Criteria
- Problems with DSM-IV Criteria and How to Address Them
- Subtyping of ADHD
- Review of Domains of Impairment in Adults with ADHD
- Psychiatric Comorbidity with Adult ADHD
- Executive Function Deficits in ADHD
- Assessment Issues
- Recommended Treatments
- Work and School Accommodations
More courses from the same author: Russell A. BarkleyShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses