Get Known and Get Clients is a 6-month Program that Teaches You How to Earn More and Stand Out as the Go-To Expert in Your Field.
In Get Known and Get Clients, you’ll discover…
- How to create a business modelthat doubles or triples your current income (so you can finally have the lifestyle you want)
- How to restructure your offeringsand elevate your brand, so you can easily command higher prices in the marketplace
- Fast & simple waysto get in front of the perfect buyers — online or in-person
- The secret questionsyou should be asking your ideal clients (so you know exactly what to sell to them + how to get them to say “yes!”)
- How to lead sales conversations that feel easy and natural — not “salesy”(including word-for-word scripts to get your prospects to open up to you, as well as strategies to overcome price objections)
- How to get referral partners to send you ideal clientswho are ready to buy
- The 7 components of your personal brand map(these are the keys to building a personal brand your ideal clients fall in love with)
- How to create meaningful connectionswith “out of reach” people, like your favorite experts and other industry influencers
- How to get endorsements + introductions from big-name influencersthat elevate your brand and grow your business
- How to create a signature talkand book speaking events to get new clients (speaking to groups positions you as an expert + allows you to connect to many prospective clients at once)
- How to pitch your services in your talkin a way that feels warm, natural, and engaging
- Get your first 1,000 newsletter subscribers.You’ll learn how to create an enticing opt-in offer, write opt-in copy that converts, and pitch yourself for guest posts and podcast interviews
- How to nurture your email list + build a deep emotional connection with your readers(I’ll share some of my most powerful emails, along with the emails and subject lines that get the best open rates)
- How to successfully launch your programs or services(plus the psychological triggers that get people to buy)
- The 9 ways to promote yourself on Facebookand other social media to grow your fanbase and get people passionate about your message
- How to hire your first assistant, volunteer or intern (so you can delegate the tasks that drain you and spend your time doing what you love)
- How to continue your business growth after you complete GKGC(my top success strategies for 2016 + beyond)
GET KNOWN AND GET CLIENTS COURSE CURRICULUM
Many entrepreneurs tell me, “I’m willing to do whatever it takes to build a successful business. I’m just not sure what steps to take! I need someone to help me and give me a road map.”
In Get Known and Get Clients, you’ll get the step-by-step system that’s helped students across the world get clients consistently — and become seen as go-to experts.
Module 1 – Discover Your Ideal Clients and Their Burning Pains + Desires (So You Can Create Offerings They’ll Invest Big In)
In Module 1, you’ll learn how to identify your ideal clients and target market, and how to get clear on their deepest needs. This will help you to create offerings they’ll be ready to invest big in.
Module 2 – Develop Irresistible Offerings for Consistently High Monthly Income
You’ll create a strong business model where you’re adding tremendous value and giving your target market exactly what they want to buy from you. I’ll show you how to choose which of 3 business models is right for your coaching, consulting, or service business — and how to price your valuable offerings.
Module 3 – Get Dream Clients to Say “Yes!” to Your Packages, Services, and Programs
You’ll learn how to find prospective clients (both in person and online), and invite them into sales conversations. You’ll get the mindset shifts, talking points, and psychology behind sales calls, so you feel confident and natural in these conversations — even if you’re nervous or have never done it before.
Module 4 – Get Other People to Send Ideal Clients to You
In this module, you’ll learn exactly how to find the best referral partners, ask them to send clients to you, and make it easy for them to continue sending people your way. (Hint: With the word-for-word email and conversation scripts you’ll use, they’ll want to recommend you.)
Module 5 – Build a Premium Brand that Gains Respect and Attracts Your Ideal Clients
When you have a strong personal brand, people will come to you and happily pay you a premium — because you’re the go-to expert in your field. In this module, you’ll learn the 7 components of your personal brand map (including how to get endorsements that turn you into a leader).
Module 6 – Create Your Signature Talk and Book Speaking Events so Dream Clients Line Up to Work With You
Giving talks positions you as an instant leader in your industry, and it’s one of the best ways to get clients. You’ll learn how to create an exciting signature talk from scratch, how to find and land great speaking opportunities, even how to plan and promote your own speaking event. And, how to use these opportunities to get dream clients.
Module 7 – Develop a Passionate Following of People Who Excitedly Open Your Emails
Whether you want to lead group programs, sell information products, or have a steady stream of 1:1 clients, an email list is absolutely essential. This module covers the foundational steps to building a list of highly engaged subscribers who are ready to buy from you.
Module 8 – Get Online Publicity to Boost Your Business, Brand, and Email List
Want to get featured on a major blog or podcast in your industry? In Module 8, you’ll learn how to effectively pitch yourself for online publicity. You’ll also discover how to be strategic about these opportunities and turn one-time opportunities into 100s or 1,000s of subscribers — and potential clients.
Module 9 – Build Long-Lasting Relationships with VIPs + Influencers
How do you get VIPs to put you in front of their audience, refer ideal clients to you, or give you powerful endorsements? In Module 9, you’ll learn how to get on influencers’ radar, develop long-term, meaningful relationships with them, and ask for their help in the right way.
Module 10 – Advanced Copywriting Strategies to Launch Your Services
In Module 10, I’ll walk you through exactly how to launch your services — whether you’re consulting, doing a workshop, or hosting an event. You don’t need a fancy 3-part video series, or to invest in an expensive sales page. You just need to follow this 6-step launch process to write great email copy.
Module 11 – Take It to the Next Level: Hire Your First Team Members to Help You Grow Your Business
Want to start delegating the tasks that drain you? I’ll teach you how to bring on amazing people who are excited about your business, and will stay with you over the long-term — so you can focus on your genius zone. (Including the exact steps to building a team, plus extensive resources to help you hire, interview, and train a team member.)
Module 12 – The Entrepreneur’s Success Formula: Celebrating Your Growth + Planning Next Steps
In Module 12, we’ll celebrate your growth over the past 6 months! In this webinar, you’ll discover the key mindsets and strategies to set yourself up for the next level of business growth.
More courses from the same author: Selena SooShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1