Easily create dramatic dresses or flowing fabric extensions using my Frievalt Fabric Overlays.
For years I would photograph using long, flowing sections of fabric. My second home was the fabric store…me and several Grandmothers. No offense to Grandmothers but if you’ve seen how I look, I was like a fish out of water at a fabric store, lol.
I would purchase yards and yards of different fabric to create dresses or just have my subject hold the fabric to create a long flowy leading line into my images.
Several years ago I purchased a huge Parachute and with a friend made a dress out of that. It was so cool. I used it for several years. The only drawback of the Parachute is that it is huge and tough to manage unless you have several people to help. I didn’t always have that. Plus it is a Parachute after all, so it would catch the wind which could be dangerous at times!
All of these struggles lead me to create these Frievalt Flying Fabric Photoshop Overlays. Now I can easily add fabric to any image…indoor, outdoor or composites. No longer did I need a team to struggle with a dress or have to purchase several different colors, lengths or textures to match the outfit or background. The possibilities are endless with my Fabric Overlays!
I even was awarded Wisconsin Photographer of the Year and received a two Loans from the Professional Photographers of America with images I created using these Fabric Overlays.
Included in my Frievalt Fabric Overlays are over 375 different fabric files for variety in lighting, angles, and textures. I have satin, textured, sheer, cloth and parachute material included to give you all kinds of options. Plus I show you how to quickly change the color of the fabric so you can easily match anything your subject is wearing.
Also as a bonus, I don’t just leave you hanging to figure all this out. I have step by step video tutorials that show you how to take the Fabric files and create epic images.
- Over 375 High-Resolution Photoshop Fabric Files
- Works in any version of Abobe Photoshop or Elements.
- All files are cut-out with transparent backgrounds for easy drag and drop use
- A variety of sizes, textures, angles to fit any variable
- Quickly and easily change the Fabric to any color
- Add to indoor, outdoor or composite images for an Epic effect
- Great for a Photoshop novice or expert
- Step by step video tutorials showing you how to use the Fabrics
- Add a single Fabric to an image or create a full, dramatic dress
- Endless possibilities
More courses from the same author: Seniors UnlockedShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1