Shadow Side of the Feminine Summit
The Shadow Side of the Feminine Summit running from the 15th August- 4th September, is a global, grassroots platform for high-level, raw and relevant discussions about the feminine shadow, with leading experts, teachers, authors & mentors. This summit is dedicated to exploring the hidden & denied aspects of the human experience.
In Jungian psychology, the “Shadow”, refers to everything we exile, deny or are unaware of about ourselves and the world around us. Reclamation of the shadow empowers you to own every aspect of yourself – the light and the dark – so that you can experience the fullness of your being & feel more intimately connected to yourself, others & the world around you. We are here to guide you through this intimate process and explore shadow work, together.
Join us for this 21-day immersion as we dive into rich, layered & commonly overlooked topics which are so essential to solving the greatest issues of this time in human history.
The Shadow Side of the Feminine Summit includes 60+ interviews, round table discussions & live masterclasses exploring the feminine shadow as it relates to:
- Jungian Psychology
- Somatics & The Body
- Activism & Social Justice
- Motherhood & Birth
- Gender & LGBTQ+
- The Erotic
- Trauma Resolution
- Beauty & The Fashion Industry
- Indigenous spiritual practices
- Movement & Dance
- Yoga & Meditation
Nature, Ecology & Herbalism
“A thousand thankyou’s for making this inclusive of all genders who are exploring their femininity in different ways, for allowing those who identify as feminine or female in different ways to express themselves, and for giving transgender voices a place among your leaders and speakers. So valuable and so appreciated! ” S. Cole : LGBTQ+ Equalities Officer
Meet Your Hosts: Maanee Chrystal & Blaire Lindsay
Maanee Chrystal ( She/Her) is a Curator, Holistic Psychotherapist and Somatic Dance Therapist. Her combined background in embodiment, depth & somatic psychology, sex positive education and Non-Dual Tantra, has shaped her integral and grounded approach to self inquiry and personal transformation.
A fervent shadow worker, deep listener and feeler, lover of the Truth, Maanee guides others to whole heartedly embrace the repressed, unseen aspects of self as a pathway to deeper connection, freedom and awakening.
She is the founder of Embodied Psychotherapy.Earth, offering 1:1, group & couples sessions in person & online, psychotherapy training & leadership mentoring and the co-founder of AMANEcurated an educational platform hosting retreats with leaders in the fields of human development and consciousness.
As an embodiment and sexuality coach, Blaire ( She/Her) helps women to come into deeper union with themselves, their bodies and their erotic essence.Working with women who struggle to ‘have it all’ and feel the heavy burden of such a lofty goal, Blaire’s work aligns women with their deepest, embodied truth so that they can live joyfully and passionately, capable of incredible intimacy. Read more about her work here
In her online programs and in-person trainings, Blaire draws from a background in classical and neo-Tantra, yoga, dance and trauma resolution to help women access full-body presence and inner to outer radiance.
Blaire holds a B.A. in Social Sciences, is a 500hr registered yoga teacher, a certified coach and a Somatic Experiencing Trauma Resolution Practitioner in training (to be completed in 2021). These necessary, edgy, and impactful conversations, offers all individuals, regardless of gender, race or background, permission to enter into deep personal inquiry of some of the most overlooked and rejected parts of the human experience.
In this process, we will ask big questions, lean into the uncomfortable, and challenge our conditioning and beliefs. You will experience the power of the shadow as an ally, rather than seeing it as something to be ashamed of and push away. We want to ensure this knowledge serves your life in the way it was designed to so that you can embody wholeness.
In addition to the 60+ interviews, you’ll have access to live masterclasses (scroll to the bottom of the page) with skilled teachers sharing practical, embodied and trauma informed tools to help you integrate this wisdom into your daily life.
“I have devoured and gobbled up every, single interview, so far. Each carry equal enlightenment, enlivenment and resonance. Maanee & Blaire, I love watching how you both breathe and receive as you focalize the interviews and process and register the information into your bodies. This whole summit is an epic gift and feels like a nexus which even the ancestors in the shadows- past and future- are listening in on.” – S. Sephton
WHY THE FEMININE?
Through our own journey with the shadow, as the curators if this summit, we have recognized a multi-faceted epidemic at play: One where we as individuals and society have been so separated from ourselves & the essence of our humanity.
- We are deep in the shadows and we are conditioned to perceive it as ” normal”.
- We recognize the distorted and disowned relationship to the feminine archetypal energy within all genders, as well as the oppression of female identified people is due to the lack of holistic psychological, somatic, sexual, spiritual and ecological education.
- We feel this education is the antidote needed to create a safe, caring and supportive worldwide community.
- We, Blaire and Maanee, both deeply desire a global culture of connection.
Our hope is that these conversations & teachings shine the light of awareness on the hidden parts of ourselves so that we can all become more intimately connected to life & each other.
- Meet Your Guides
- Dr. Saida Désilets
- International advocate for conscious, integrated sexuality, body-philosopher, and author
- Dr. Zelaika Hepworth Clarke
- Decolonial guidance; anti-racist sexuality/love education;
- Bayo Akomolafe
- Postactivism- Chief Curator and Director of The Emergence Network
- Alison Armstrong
- Thought Leader & Best selling Author of Keys to the Kingdom & The Queens Code.
- Uma Dinsmore-Tuli
- Yoga therapist for womens health, author or Yoni Shakti
- Smita Bharti
- Social activist for sexual violence and violence against women and children in India, writer and director.
- Dr. Amina Wadud
- Professor of equality & radical diversity, Author of Qur’an and Woman & Inside the Gender Jihad
- Queenmelo Esguerra
- Transgender equality & Activism
- Yoli Maya Yeh
- Yoga & Shiatsu Therapist & Educator in Comparative Religions and Global Studies
- Richard Schwartz
- Founder of Internal Family Systems Family therapy
- H. Sharif “Herukhuti” Williams, Ph.D. M.Ed.
- Decolonial Sex and Relationship Coaching
- Terra Anderson
- Leading voice for LGBTQ+ inclusion in the sex education and health industries- Trauma and sex therapist, & Published
- Rae Johnson PhD
- Embodied Social Justice: Somatic movement & psychotherapist & social worker.
- Tiana Dodson
- Fat & body positivity liberation coach
- Gary Bobroff
- Jungian analysts & author of Jung & the Reemergence of the Archetypal Feminine
- Jane Hardwicke Collings grandmother, retired home birth midwife, teacher, writer and menstrual educator
- Sexological Bodywork
- Elizabeth Pomes
- Jungian psychotherapist
- Jenelle Pierce
- STI+ Sexual Health Educator- Executive Director of The STI Project
- Dévashi Shaki
- Female Embodiment and Somatic Psychotherapy Coaching, leader is Sacred Female embodiment
- Laruga Glaser
- Ashtanga Yoga Teacher
- Ieva Laguna
- Ex Victoria Secret Model
- Rachelle Garcia Seliga, CPM
- Midwife & Founder of Innate Traditions :Holistic Well-Woman Care practice
- Alexandra Roxo
- Women’s coaching and mentorship & author of Fuck Like A Goddess
- Sharon Bolt
- Spirit Work Facilitator Trainer and Mentor
- Lorraine Taylor
- Yoga Teacher Trainer
- Kerry Wilde
- Fashion Expert, Femme Leader, Mother, Teacher, and Coach
- Ann Nguyen
- Women’s Sexual Empowerment Coaching
- Chen Lizra
- Somatic Intelligence Coach. Award-Winning Social Entrepreneur. Best-Selling Author. Professional Dancer.
- Steve Hoskinson
- Founder of Organic Intelligence® and the Human Empowerment and Resiliency Training (HEARTraining®)
- Mana Mei
- Classically trained ballet and modern dancer, Founder of Embodied Movement for Women
- Ally Bogard
- Yoga and Meditation teacher
- Rachel Maddox
- Trauma resolution educator
- Kirsten Stendevad
- Feminine Leadership coach & author of The Future Is Feminine
- Matt Schwenteck
- Sex, Somatic and Consent Facilitator & Educator
- Tada Hozumi
- Cultural somatics coach on oppressions through white supremacy and heterosexism
- Rachel Rickard
- Co-founder of Embodied Intimacy, Open relating advocate
- Ohad Pele
- Lead faculty at ISTA, Teacher of Kabbala, Love, Freedom, Sacred Sexuality and Conscious Relating
- Anna-Maria Flynn
- Birth activist, Womens empowerment, sacred choreography & Embodiment facilitator
- Pamela Madsen
- Pioneer in fertility and sex advocacy – founder of The American Fertility Association
- Martina Hughes
- Love, Intimacy & Relationships Mentor
- Asia Suler
- Writer, teacher & herbalist facilitating nature connection & personal development courses, mentorship & counselling
- Gieselle Allen
- Mindset Coach for Women Of Color Entrepreneurs
- Buster Rådvik
- Co-founder of Embodied Intimacy, Certified Sensorimotor Psychotherapist
- Dawn Cherie
- ISTA Faculty, Ritual, Movement & Sexuality
- Ramya Jade
- Leader & advocate for feminine empowerment in all genders
- Devi Maisha Hudson
- Sacred Sexuality teacher & co founder of Black Tantra group
- Rafe Kelly
- Founder of Evolve Move Play : Natural Movement & Parkour
- Nisha Moodley
- Founder of Global Sisterhood Day and an Integrative Leadership Coach
- Dan Doty
- Co-founder of EVRYMAN, a wilderness guide and a transformational coach
- Ruby May
- Menstrual Health educator, activist, coach and community leader
- Pamela Samuelson
- Certified somatic sex educator, a multidisciplinary bodyworker and embodiment coach specializing in trauma-informed pelvic care
- Sabia Wade
- Doula, educator, antiracism consultant, somatic education in training
- Jessica Graham
- Meditation teacher, sex, relationship, and spiritual coach, speaker, and the author of Good Sex: Getting Off Without Checking Out
- Nadine McNeil
- Yoga teacher, mentor & humanitarian
- Eivind Skjellum
- Archetypal theory & Mens work
- Irene Lyon
- Nervous system specialist and somatic neuroplasticity expert.
- Amisha Ghadiali
- Host & creator of The Future Is Beautiful podcast & Presence Leadership Mentoring
- Sofia Sundari
- Author, visionary, founder of the Priestess school and the Serpent Mystery School & Speaker
- Desiree Magsombol
- Anti – Violence Advocate & trauma informed resilience, stress and burnout management for communites
- Kimberly Ann Johnson
- Birth doula, Sexological Bodyworker, Somatic Experiencing practitioner, postpartum care advocate, and single mom
- Meghan Currie
- Yoga Teacher, Fashion Designer, Singer & Artist
- Round Table Discussions
- BREAKING THE STIGMA OF WOMEN WORKING IN THE SEX INDUSTRY
- EJ LOVE
- Self-Love, Relationship & Intimacy Coach & Ex Escort
- Mia Mor
- Embodiment Facilitator, Author & Ex stipper
- Tara Fischer
- Tantra and emotional healing practitioner & coach, Ex Stripper
- Luna Agneya
- Sexuality, Intimacy & Embodiment coach & Ex Stipper
- Maanee Chrystal
- Co founder of the Shadow Side Of The Feminine, Psychotherapist, Dance Therapist & Ex Stripper
MEN & EMOTIONS
- Bryan Reeves
- Life & Relationship Coaching
- Tah Whitty
- Bio Integration Specialist
- Felix Cisneros
- Entrepreneur & Men’s Coach
- Deva Presence
- Mens coach & founder of Orgasmic hearts
- Jaime Catto
- Author, film-maker and musician
- Jeff Johnson
- Master Level Practitioner and Teacher of the Emotional Freedom Technique
- Live Master Classes
- Dr. Saida Désilets, Kimberly Ann Johnson, Sheila Cowburn, Dr. Sharif Williams & Yoli Maya Ma
- A multi faceted exploration into the shadow
Get Shadow Side of the Feminine Summit on courseamz.com
Proof Shadow Side of the Feminine Summit:
Share Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
There are no reviews yet.