Description of Therapeutic Strategies for Degenerative Joint Disease :
- Diagnostic Techniques & Clinical Clues for the Evaluation of DJD
- Options and Strategies to Prevent or Delay Arthritic Changes
- Rehabilitation and Recovery Techniques to Return Adult Patients to Active Lifestyles
- Case Studies and Practice Labs
For many adults, an active lifestyle is simply a way of life. The process of degenerative joint disease, or arthritis, often stops them in their tracks. Getting patients back into action, while curbing patient re-admission and managing Medicare’s multiple procedure payment reduction and therapy cap are challenges you face every day. Attend this seminar and gain valuable tips and strategies to address these challenges.
Join Shane Malecha, PT, DPT, MS, CSCS, and learn the concepts of Degenerative Joint Disease in a way that makes a confusing and often overwhelming topic fun, understandable and applicable to the next patient interaction. Case studies and mock patient presentations not only make the seminar fun and entertaining, they also put the concepts into action, allowing you to create a thought pattern to apply when a patient is in your office. Shane will take you through the assessment process, detailing the key steps of the pathology, evaluation techniques and concepts, specifically including skills to evaluate and treat the degenerative joint.
You will learn the non-operative and surgical interventions currently being used to treat DJD patients, as well as the latest rehabilitation protocols that will take the individual to active once again.
- Summarize the commonly-experienced condition of degenerative joint disease.
- Explain focused history taking techniques and examination methods to create diagnostic skills for evaluation of upper and lower extremity degenerative joints.
- Evaluate the decision-making processes regarding conservative and surgical treatment options for patients with degenerative joints.
- Obtain methods to effectively educate patients regarding: the arthritic process, treatment options, recovery steps, and long-term expectations.
- Describe recovery and rehabilitation stages to counsel and consult patients.
- Determine the strategies to share with patients to optimally prevent or delay arthritic changes.
Would you like to receive Shane Malecha – Therapeutic Strategies for Degenerative Joint Disease ?
Diagnostic Criteria for Degenerative Joint Disease (DJD)
- American Medical Association (AMA) Guidelines
- Arthritis foundation’s guidelines
- Medical history
- DJD v. Rheumatoid Arthritis v. Gout
- Other Arthritic conditions
The Pathophysiology of DJD in:
- Weight-bearing joints
- Non-weight bearing joints
- The spine
- Silver Sneakers
- Ergonomic work and home environments
- Positional awareness
Techniques to Maintain Mobility
- Motion is lotion
- Muscle balance
- Joint stability
- Diet and supplements
- Super foods
- Over the counter supplements
- Total joint arthroplasty
- Total hip
- Total knee
- Total shoulder
- MCP replacement
Physical Therapy Management
- Introduction of assistive devices
- Pre-op exercise program
- Smoking cessation
- Weight reduction
- Motivational interviewing techniques
Total Joint Regimens
- Acute care post-op
- Post-op teaching
- Gait instruction specific to intervention
- Exercise programs
- Critical pathways
- Program Goals
- Design of exercise regimen
- Scar care management
- Outcome measure
- Gait Progression
- Household v. community ambulation
- Addressing the “What can I do?”
- Mature adult
- Middle-aged adult
- 1+ year to complete recovery
- Activity guideline
- Quality of life
- Cost benefits of activities
More courses from the same author: Shane MalechaShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses