Description of Powered Up Processes 2022
Quickly put together your own online course, live workshop, or coaching program on Powered Up Processes, where you’ll teach your customers how to supercharge and simplify their business by streamlining business processes.
Simply download the materials, add your name and branding, and then sell or teach to clients or prospects.
With this easy-to-edit, complete course kit, you get:
- Powered Up Processes 2022 saving you months of time on content creation…
- Everything you need to attract students to your course, so you can close more sales…
- The ability to edit, customize, and brand the materials, so it fits your market and your personality…
- A complete “training-in-a-box,” at a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- …and much more!
Here’s why your students will love this topic…
Most business owners tend to overcomplicate things.
They add too many steps, involve too many people, include too many options, or leave too many things to chance in their business.
- And they often reinvent the wheel over and over.
The result is inefficiency that causes:
- Excess costs
- Wasted time
- Lapses in quality
- Customer complaints
- ….and a whole lot of stress!
- But all of this is avoidable!
Take a look at anything in your business that you do over and over, and you’ll find a process that can be improved by:
- Cutting out steps
- Including only the essential people
- Setting clear guidelines
- Automating tasks
- Outsourcing elements
….or anything else that streamlines and makes everyone more productive (and reliable).
- And, when you go through all your processes one-by-one, you end up with a business that operates like a well-oiled machine,
….which frees you up to focus on high-value activities (like strategy or client work).
Left to their own devices, most business owners find the prospect of process improvement overwhelming.
And they can easily get sucked back into the weeds of all the details.
But with our course on Powered Up Processes, you can help them home in on ways they can simplify and streamline the high-impact activities in their business.
You’ll teach them the steps for improving one process at a time, so that by the end of the course….
- Your students will be able to supercharge their entire business
….and they’ll recognize you as the driving force.
And when you purchase a license to Powered Up Processes, you’ll get the rights to edit the content any way you want, put your name and brand on, and repurpose it into whatever format you want.
- Use your new course to…
- Attract a flood of leads for your products and services
- Build your reputation as an expert with webinars, workshops, videos, and more
- Provide resources for your clients to help them get results (and win their lasting devotion)
- Or even sell the course for 100% profit…. and a nice new income stream for you
- You’ll be helping your clients take their business to a whole new level,
- ….while you build your reputation as a business management expert at the same time.
What you will learn in Powered Up Processes 2022
- Introduction and Overview
In the first module, you’ll give your clients an overview of business processes and systems, including examples of common processes in small businesses, so they recognize why it’s critical for them to optimize their business processes.
- Step 1: Identify Your High-Impact Business Processes
In Step 1, you’ll show your students how to identify where there are processes in their business that they spend a lot of time on and which have a big impact on their success. You’ll help them identify which ones are the most inefficient, complicated, or costly. From those that need improvement, they’ll then choose one business process to focus on for the remainder of the course that will be the easiest to improve and which will also have a significant impact.
- Step 2: Document What You’re Doing Now
In Step 2, your clients will take the high-impact process they selected for improvement in Step 1 and document exactly what they’re currently doing, so that they get a detailed picture of all the steps. Only when they have a clear idea of how they’re currently doing things can they move on to identify exactly where the problems lie, and where they’ll be able make improvements.
- Step 3: Identify Where You Can Do Better
In Step 3, you’ll show your clients how to analyze the high-impact process they selected, so they can identify where there’s room for improvement. You’ll tell them the questions they should ask themselves. And, they’ll decide how to change, outsource, or automate elements of it, so that things run more smoothly and reliably.
- Step 4: Design Your New, Powered-Up Process
By now, your clients have picked a process to improve, documented the current steps, and decided where they’ll make improvements. In Step 4, it’s time to map out and document the details of their revamped process, so that they know exactly how it will work and who will be involved in implementing it.
- Step 5: Test, Implement & Communicate
Now that your clients have designed their new process with the improvements it needed, it’s time to test it to ensure any team members involved can easily and efficiently carry out each step. And once they’ve tested, they’ll communicate and roll out their new process to everyone who is affected by it, so that it becomes part of their regular business operations.
- Conclusion and Next Steps
In this final module, your clients will review and finalize their redesigned business process, determine their next steps and deadlines, and be ready to implement as soon as they finish the course. They’ll be ready and armed with the skills they need to move forward and power-up their whole business, so that it operates like a well-oiled machine.
Now you can download Powered Up Processes 2022 immediately!
About Sharyn Sheldon
Sharyn Sheldon is the owner of ContentSparks.com, where she provides business coaches and consultants with professional quality, brandable training programs and marketing materials. Her content is the time-saving secret her customers use to expand their reputation, attract new leads, and raise their income.
Sharyn started Content Sparks in 2011, after spending almost 20 years as an instructional design consultant for Fortune 500 companies. Now she uses her business and training experience to create the high-value, premium content that her customers need to shine a spotlight on their expertise and fire up their business growth.
- Sharyn shared all kinds of great insights and we talked about:
- How she got into the PLR business
- How she cam up with a niche
- Why she went against the grain with cheap PLR pricing
- Why she changed her brand and stopped calling her product PLR
- Mistakes she’s made you can learn from
- Her favorite marketing methods
Now you can download Powered Up Processes 2022 immediately!
More courses from the same author: Sharyn SheldonShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1