Description of A Focus On Time
It’s time for a time management system that works. One you can stick with. One that’s not a pain in the butt.
A good system will empower you to do the things you want and need to do. It also should align with your personality. Without those two characteristics, your “system” will be little more than a burden.
Which is why this is not your typical “nerdy schedule party” type of class. Trust me — I’ve been there and it’s not pretty.
This is a class for people who dislike schedules just as much as it is for those who love them. How is that possible? Because taking ownership of your time and attention goes deeper than implementing a few quick tips for how to rock a Day Runner.™
Focus, priorities, time management, etc… these are important because they’re about loving life.
Which is why A Focus On Time promises to be equally relevant for those who adore spontaneity as well as those who thrive in administrativia.
Get the most of your time — your life — every day.
What You’ll Learn In A Focus On Time
The class consists of 30 MP3 lessons (5 hours of total audio) and 7 PDF worksheets you can use for getting clarity about your time and scheduling your day.
Some of the main themes addressed within the class include:
- How to create a time management system that works.
- Quick wins, strategies, and tools for Time Management (to get you started).
- How to schedule and plan your year / month / week / day (for both your work life and personal life).
- How managing your time can empower a spontaneous and open schedule.
- How to get breathing room in your day.
- How to thrive with a variable schedule.
- What to do in an office culture that loves meetings.
- Time management cliches and myths.
- Setting goals and priorities.
- The importance of valuing relationships over efficiency.
- How to keep your schedule.
- How to be productive at home
- Using your time to do work that matters and build your business, side project, etc.
- Surviving in a meeting-loving, urgency-centric office culture.
- And so, so, so much more…
More courses from the same author: Shawn BlancShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses