Shawn Blanc – A Focus On Time
Description of A Focus On Time
It’s time for a time management system that works. One you can stick with. One that’s not a pain in the butt.
A good system will empower you to do the things you want and need to do. It also should align with your personality. Without those two characteristics, your “system” will be little more than a burden.
Which is why this is not your typical “nerdy schedule party” type of class. Trust me — I’ve been there and it’s not pretty.
This is a class for people who dislike schedules just as much as it is for those who love them. How is that possible? Because taking ownership of your time and attention goes deeper than implementing a few quick tips for how to rock a Day Runner.™
Focus, priorities, time management, etc… these are important because they’re about loving life.
Which is why A Focus On Time promises to be equally relevant for those who adore spontaneity as well as those who thrive in administrativia.
Get the most of your time — your life — every day.
What You’ll Learn In A Focus On Time
The class consists of 30 MP3 lessons (5 hours of total audio) and 7 PDF worksheets you can use for getting clarity about your time and scheduling your day.
Some of the main themes addressed within the class include:
- How to create a time management system that works.
- Quick wins, strategies, and tools for Time Management (to get you started).
- How to schedule and plan your year / month / week / day (for both your work life and personal life).
- How managing your time can empower a spontaneous and open schedule.
- How to get breathing room in your day.
- How to thrive with a variable schedule.
- What to do in an office culture that loves meetings.
- Time management cliches and myths.
- Setting goals and priorities.
- The importance of valuing relationships over efficiency.
- How to keep your schedule.
- How to be productive at home
- Using your time to do work that matters and build your business, side project, etc.
- Surviving in a meeting-loving, urgency-centric office culture.
- And so, so, so much more…
More courses from the same author: Shawn BlancShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
There are no reviews yet.