Why become a Business Analyst?
The employment of management analysts, including business analysts, is expected to grow 14 percent between 2018 and 2028, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). This is a higher growth rate than other professions.
Business Analysts use data to outline problems, opportunities, and solutions for businesses and report them back to the stakeholders in the organization. They also play a crucial role in fixing outdated processes, driving new technology adoption, and innovation, making this an in-demand role in every area of business, from consulting to product management. A Business Analyst’s career path can take them in multiple directions, depending on their experience and future career goals. Simplilearn provides one of the best Business Analyst Certification program that is perfect to kick start your career, and have endless growth opportunities.
What are the objectives of the Business Analyst Course?
Business analysts are in-demand across a wide range of industries. Business analysis can be an exciting and rewarding career for people who possess the requisite skills—helping struggling companies thrive and make good companies great.
Simplilearn’s Business Analyst Training Program will provide you with extensive expertise in business analysis. You will master the concepts and skills required for an active business analyst career and become an expert in Excel, CBAP, Tableau, Agile ScrumMaster, SQL, CCBA, and Agile Scrum Foundation with this business analyst course.
You will also gain the skills necessary to build interactive dashboards; gain insight into business analysis planning and monitoring, understand the competencies of a business analyst, master Agile Scrum methodologies, and learn how to work with SQL databases. The entire online Business Analyst Certification learning experience is tied together with real-world projects and virtual simulations to help you obtain domain experience.
After completing all aspects of the training, you will be prepared for the role of a business analyst.
What important skills will you learn from this Business Analyst Certification Training?
With this Business Analyst Training you can:
- Understand the tools and techniques used in business analytics planning and monitoring
- Master the concepts of requirements life cycle management
- Gain fundamental knowledge of the agile perspective
- Learn to analyze data using Tableau and become proficient in building interactive dashboards
- Master the Agile Scrum project management approach
- Gain expertise in Agile Scrum methodologies and applications, daily scrum synchronization, sprint planning, and review
- Understand business analysis key concepts and business analysis core concept model (BACCM)
- Acquire advanced knowledge of identifying, defining, assessing, and completing various elements of business analysis tasks
- Master SQL concepts such as Universal Query Tool (UQT) and SQL command
- Plan, execute, monitor, and track Scrum projects
- Absorb agile philosophy and gain deep knowledge of scrum
- Effectively apply Scrum in your organizations
- Grasp the fundamentals of Excel analytics functions and conditional formatting
- Apply statistical tools and concepts like moving average, hypothesis testing, ANOVA, and regression to data sets using Excel
What all is covered as part of the Capstone project in this Business Analyst Course?
The Business Analyst Capstone project provides high-touch mentoring sessions with expert industry trainers for 8 hours over a span of 4 weeks. This will enhance your Business Analysis skills with hands-on and industry-relevant projects while bringing together every course into one portfolio. The learner will get the option to choose from the following three industries to work on in their Capstone project:
- Hospitality: Learners will create a restaurant management system for a globally well-known Michelin-star restaurant chain
- Retail: Learners will create a plan to launch an “online pantry” (similar to Amazon Pantry) that delivers essential products on a daily basis
- Banking: Learners will create a plan and capture the requirements to create a feature with which a global bank can introduce e-Fixed deposits for all the users
Who should take this online Business Analyst Certification Course?
Business Analyst is a solid career choice for both new and experienced professionals. Aspiring professionals of any educational background with an analytical frame of mind are best suited to pursue the Business Analyst Training, including:
- Aspiring business analysts, including recent college graduates and those looking to make a career change
- New business analysts wanting to improve their craft
- Other positions that are performing business analysis duties such as administrators, managers, and project leads
- IT professionals
- Project managers
- Banking and finance professionals
- Marketing managers
- Sales professionals
- Supply chain network managers
- Beginners in the data analytics domain
More courses from the same author: SimplilearnShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1