Description of Anatomy For Embodiment 2022
Join Dr. Sue Morter, along with Dr. Bruce Phillips, for NEW Anatomy for Embodiment Course!
Discover how anatomy and physiology work in harmony to enhance healing and deeper embodiment in your students and clients, as well as your own personal transformation!
This interactive livestream, three-module course provides a foundation into the basics of anatomy it relates to B.E.S.T., Remote Healing and BodyAwake Yoga. This overview of the structure of the body enables both practitioners and teachers to identify and work with specific structural details and energy flow, including anchor points used in The Energy Codes.
Open to all levels of students, this Anatomy For Embodiment 2022 course will assist both the beginning student and the experienced teacher or practitioner in learning more about the structure of the body as it relates to energy flow. The course is for all who are interested in learning more about the body and becoming more masterful at life.
In the Anatomy for Embodiment Interactive Livestream Course, you’ll discover how the physical systems work together with the immune system and healing responses of the body, and how to utilize them to their maximum potential.
Co-taught by Dr. Sue Morter and Dr. Bruce Phillips, combining years of chiropractic and bioenergetic knowledge and experience, this Anatomy For Embodiment 2022 course delivers a deeper understanding of the structure of the physical body (anatomy) and its function (physiology) as how they relate to and facilitate the embodiment of high frequency energy, or consciousness, into the system.
Anatomy for Embodiment is perfect for B.E.S.T. and Spiritual B.E.S.T. Practitioners, BodyAwake Yoga students and Certified Teachers, Energy Codes Certified Facilitators, Remote Healers, and anyone looking to further their knowledge and embodiment of the systems of the physical body as they relate to the Energy Codes practices.
- BodyAwake® Yoga Students and Teachers:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the anatomy of the body and how it moves as it translates to a BodyAwake Yoga class
- Work with physical movements on the mat to prevent injury
- Discover knowledge to provide maximum opening of the body allowing sacred space to be generated so energies can move through the body in the ways in which it was designed
- B.E.S.T. and Spiritual B.E.S.T. Practitioners:
- Increase your knowledge of how the human system works and how to affect different systems of the body
- Deepen your practical application of B.E.S.T. by working with greater details of bioenergetics
- Discover ways to bring in higher states of consciousness and infuse them into the anatomy
- Go deeper into detail of the influence of subconscious interferences and the purpose of holding various contact points on the body
- Remote Healers
- The more we know how the body works/functions in regards to how it relates to grounding and anchoring, the more capable we are as healers
- This knowledge infuses our consciousness when doing remote work into the specific areas of the body and how those compartments and components work together to generate healing environment inside our recipients’ systems
- Create a deepening of your understanding of your capacity as a healer
- The Anatomy for Embodiment course allows you to:
- Deepen your understanding as a teacher, practitioner, facilitator, and student of The Energy Codes®
- Feel confident about your comprehension of all teachings offered by Morter Institute
- Understand physiology of the body and mechanics of breathwork
- Explain anatomy from the perspective of how it relates to The Energy Codes, BodyAwake Yoga and the specific offerings of Morter Institute and teach these concepts to others
- Feel grounded, certain, and clear as to how the body moves and what effects you’re implementing
What you will learn in Anatomy For Embodiment 2022
Anatomy of Embodiment offers:
- Greater awareness and knowledge about how the human form is made
- How the anatomical construct of the physical form serves the embodiment of consciousness in relation to bioenergetics
- Deeper understanding of general Anatomy – bones, muscles, and nerves (to include palpating!)
- Insights into general NeuroAnatomy including the brain, types of nerve fibers and receptors, general neurological concepts, and more…
- Overview of Physiology including nerve firing, fascia, Endocrine function, muscle contractions, lymph system, blood, cerebrospinal fluid, and more…
- Discovery of the Electromagnetic Energy System (the one that creates the nervous system and anatomical systems of the body in the developing embryo) and the underlying system of how energy flows in the
- body and how energy healing works
- And more…
About Sue Morter and Bruce Phillips
About Sue Morter
International speaker, Master of Bio-Energetic Theory, and Quantum Field visionary, Dr. Sue Morter utilizes the embodiment of high frequency energy patterns to activate full human potential. Through her seminars, retreats, and presentations, she illuminates the relationship of quantum science and energy medicine – elevating human consciousness into life mastery.
Dr. Sue is the USA Today bestselling, #1 bestselling LA Times and #1 Amazon best selling author of THE ENERGY CODES: The 7-Step System to Awaken Your Spirit, Heal Your Body and Live Your Best Life. Through THE ENERGY CODES, Dr. Sue provides techniques to activate untapped energy and neurocircuitry in the body, empower hidden potential, and become one’s true, essential self.
She is the founder and creator of the globally-taught coursework, The Energy Codes®,a multi-level body of work on Personal and Spiritual Development. Dr. Sue also created the BodyAwake® RYT 200 Certified Yoga Program and is co-creator of the Bio-EnergeticSynchronization Technique (B.E.S.T.). She has served on professional licensing boards, providing guidance to health care practitioners on integrative approaches to healthcare leadership. Dr. Sue is also adjunct faculty at two medical schools at Michigan State University, an AAU school classified as one of the top 100 universities in the world.
Dr. Sue is the host of Gaia TV’s Healing Matrix, and co-host of Your Year of Miracles lifestyle training. Dr. Sue is E-RYT 200 and E-RYT 500 certified in Yoga Instruction, and was recently recognized for her outstanding achievements as an honored member of the TransformationalLeadership Council. In addition to founding Morter HealthCenter in 1987, she is the founder and visionary of the Morter Institute for Bio-Energetics, an organization committed to teaching individuals self-healing techniques with an inner wisdom-based approach to life based on QuantumScience and higher consciousness.
With three distinct schools representing the unification of mind, body and spirit: the School of Energy Medicine, School of BodyAwake® Yoga, and School for Higher Consciousness and Personal Development – Dr. Sue provides tools and avenues to empower the global community to discover and embody a joyful, inspired life, lived from the true, Soulful Self.
About Bruce Phillips
Dr. Bruce Phillips has been a practicing chiropractor for over 30 years. Dr Sue Morter introduced Dr Phillips to B.E.S.T. over 20 years ago. He trained extensively in B.E.S.T. with Dr. M.T. Morter, Jr., Dr. Tom Morter and Dr. Ted Morter. Throughout his career, Dr. Phillips has placed primary focus on whole health, including nutrition and emotional health for his patients.
When Dr. Sue first started her Intentional Living classes he enrolled in those classes. More recently, he has completed all levels of the Energy Codes and is a Certified Facilitator. He has attended every B.E.S.T. Practitioner event with Dr. Sue. Most recently, he has completed his Yoga Teacher Training and is a certified RYT-200 Yoga Teacher.
His next adventure will be the launch of home health retreats to advance his B.E.S.T. and nutritional practice to include people outside of his regional clinics.
More courses from the same author: Sue MorterShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1