A Blue Belt in Kenpo Karate signifies an intermediate level, where practitioners have become competent at the basics and are moving beyond embryonic movements. The Blue Belt curriculum has 4 components: Self Defense Techniques, Forms, Sets, and Freestyling
What You’ll Learn In Blue Belt
1) Self Defense Techniques – There are 24 techniques in the BlueBelt Kenpo karate level developed by Sr. Grand Master Ed Parker. At Blue Belt, the techniques require more take-down and body manipulation.
Check out technique, Shield & Mace, below
Below is a list of the techniques organized by category of attack.
Grabs & Tackles
- Begging Hands
- Raking Mace
- Crossed Twigs
- Gripping Talon
- Broken Ram
- Thrusting Wedge
- Snaking Talon
- Twist of Fate
- Flashing Wings
- Shield and Mace
- Gathering Clouds
- Circling the Horizon
- Hugging Pendulum
- Retreating Pendulum
Hugs & Holds
- Repeated Devastation
- Tripping Arrow
Locks & Chokes
- Entangled Wing
- Fallen Cross
- Wings of Silk
- Destructive Twins
- Defying the Storm
- Returning the Storm
2) Forms — Forms are also known as katas. Long Form 1 is the kata required for Blue Belt in American Kenpo Karate. The form introduces how to defend while retreating before following up with a strike.
Long Form 1 Teaches:
- Everything in Short Form 1
- The use of the double factor
- How to block while advancing and while being stationary
- How to increase and decrease distance while covering
- How to block and counter using different hands
- How to use transitional moves for power
- How to use transitional moves offensively and defensively, while retreating and advancing
- The Concept of body fusion
- The principle of contouring while punching
- Introduces 2 new blocks at the end of the kata
3) Coordination Set —This set teaches how double factors, lead hand punches, and reverse punches in combination with kicks.
Check out Mr. Juan Serrano demonstrating.
4) Freestyle Techniques— these techniques are commonly used for sparring. At the Blue belt level, practitioners are expected to incorporate more offensive heel palms, kicks, and punches within the freestyle techniques.
A Blue Belt in Kenpo Karate means that the practitioner is serious and is on their way to learning the maneuvers and combinations needed for advanced training and study.
More courses from the same author: Tan BulotShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses